How Much ?

Krypto

Uhm well im gna get my 2 photoshoots online today : ) so that takes out a wedge

then enough for 4 autos, a hotel room and money for drinks.

I'll probs take £150 again for the safe side (and come home with some pointless merchandise as usual)

I'm planning on taking about £80-100 for autographs and buying my photoshoots and such online. But if I were factoring in my hotel bill, travel costs, etc. this is costing me about £200, still a bargain in my opinion. :)

I counted about £100 for autos (please no more guests lol!) And £30 for petrol (as you know darling krypto as you'll be with me lol)... no hotel this year as skint! If I need more at the time, I'll get it out then, but I usually go to the petrol station n get it out on the way to save queueing.

Oh we'll need lunch aswell... prob our usual pizza hut or that nice sandwich place the other side of the hall.

This event is going to cost me a bit. Almost £100 on autographs I figure so far (and I haven't taken into account if my friends who are not going want anything) then there's the train fares from London, and if the photo sessions I am interested in, are on different days, a hotel room. Still, it's worth it. :headscratch:

20 on train fair 30 on hotel( i love river she's a charmer heheh she booked our hotel for a bargan!) buying photoshoots at some point in the next few days ....only one unless they do a joint j&j shoot. need to buy three john auto's for a 9year old and a 6 year old i refused to bring with me.....

Oh god where do I start. Well its gonna cost me about £40-£50 in petrol (usually costs me about £50 going to Shepton Mallet, Somerset and back and thats 240 miles each way seems as MK is only 190 I'm hoping it will cost me less in fuel but then again driving to and from the con everyday could total up those extra miles) on a lighter note tho I am getting contributions for petrol from the people who are coming down with me in the car. Theres about 7 autos I really want but I'm sure I can save James Marsters till another time and possibly not get Teryl Rothery's (already have hers from about 6 years ago) so about 5 autos. Looking at about £55 - £60 a night for the hotel only staying Fri and Sat tho so thats like £120 split between about 4 of us so again making it cheaper.

So if we're looking at me and my boyfriend going:

Autos: £80 - £100

Petrol: £40

Hotel: £80

Food: £50

I'm looking in the total of about £270 - £300. And so far we have only saved up about £100 and thats still not including the money for merchandise. I really think I'm going to have to rethink my autograph buying.

Wish Showmasters would get the guest days and prices up. That would make life alil easier.

Autographs - about £140 I think

Photoshoots - £40-ish (I know I said it was against my principles... :D)

Hotel - about £70-ish I think

Food - £40? I'm hoping

And if I get the cosplay sword I'm after that'll be £30.

I guess I have some saving to do... I'm at £59.30 and I need about £320... eek!