Attendee Pics

So if we ever get SArmy name tags, it's probably gonna be to help you remember your own name ^_^

this is true!!!

bonnie: i believe i may have included myself in the 'said' macaren and the saturday night.......and the time warp :WINCE: lol

i have got to say (con virgin before eclipse so please dont all kill me here)

what in the name of all things david anders is that star trek dance all about?!?!?!?!

:D:YAHOO::dance::dance::dance::blink:

i was 'flahmobbed' by 50 people cus i was in the middle of the dance floor and the next thing people are flailing around on the floor waving their arms n legs *amazed* :huh:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i know. nikki and i stood at the side of the dance floor in some kind of awe/shock/utter horror watching people dropping to the floor then dancing and joining this huge circle.

needless to say on saturday night as soon i heard that song i dived straight for the nearest object fixed to the floor so i wasnt swamped by 'trekkers' lol

bizzare :o:D

Nice pics Leanne.

lol i know. nikki and i stood at the side of the dance floor in some kind of awe/shock/utter horror watching people dropping to the floor then dancing and joining this huge circle.

needless to say on saturday night as soon i heard that song i dived straight for the nearest object fixed to the floor so i wasnt swamped by 'trekkers' lol

bizzare :o:(

I was shocked that NOBODY nw the star trekkin dance.

I USED TO DO IT AT HAVEN HOLIDAY CAMP WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

LOL :(

So if we ever get SArmy name tags, it's probably gonna be to help you remember your own name ^_^

this is true!!!

bonnie: i believe i may have included myself in the 'said' macaren and the saturday night.......and the time warp :WINCE: lol

i have got to say (con virgin before eclipse so please dont all kill me here)

what in the name of all things david anders is that star trek dance all about?!?!?!?!

:D:P:P:blink::blink::blink:

i was 'flahmobbed' by 50 people cus i was in the middle of the dance floor and the next thing people are flailing around on the floor waving their arms n legs *amazed* :huh:

What!!! :o I missed the Timewarp, I actually know that one.

The Time Warp rocks my socks! I was doing it last night, in a club, in a dancing cage... in full costume.

As one does.

i have to say your starting to worry me ... only a little

Some photos of me taken this month at a little get together that was going on... :D

n675165186_2565423_453.jpg

Some SArmy members meet for the first time and promptly set up HQ.

Left to right: Pandora's Box, Pez, Pure.Evil., Emmeh, Alexius.

n675165186_2565428_3830.jpg

Me on Friday night, being me 10 years ago!

n675165186_2565431_5079.jpg

Lisa and myself at the Petrelli Ball.

n565530864_1074903_800.jpg

Trying to eat Pez's head.

n675165186_2565440_8560.jpg

Sunday night....

Left to right: Pez, Pure. Evil, Pandora's Box, River

*Suddenly aware of just how much I use my tongue as a prop in photographs!* :lol::D