Attendee Pics

maybe we could 'mock up' something we could all print out and stick on the back of our 'group card' thingies?!

*ponders it*

Yes I think so =)

Loved it, so I'll be there 99%. But I have to learn better english until then,hihi . It was horrible for me. I wanted to talk with you but I sucked even more than I thought at english =).

ahhh cool. i think most people have booked already for the next one.

i dont know any foreign languages anyone nearly as much as you know English so dont worry, your doing good :YAHOO:

Were you the girl who looked like Kristen Bell on one pic ? :D

I have a pic of you and one of your friend holding the A4 page I made to wish Missy Peregrym a happy birthday.

hahaha omg i wondered who took that picture lol!

yeh that was me (although not to sure about the kristen thing) lmao

mousybrown: you should have come and said helloooooooo!!! like i say, im rubbish with names n faces etc, DEF need name tags hahaha. why was a scared?! lmao :blush:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cause i randomly was just like 'i like your dress'

and you were just like 'uhm....thanks' haha : )

i didnt know if you would no who i was even if i said 'i am mousybrown' so next time ill say hi properly : )

i was feeling shy :blush:

hahaha omg i wondered who took that picture lol!

yeh that was me (although not to sure about the kristen thing) lmao

The pic is good, don't worry ! :D Not sure when they will be sent to Missy,

not sure about her birthday's date btw :blush: Coming soon :YAHOO:

Yep after meeting you, I think you look more like Hayden than Kristen :P

cause i randomly was just like 'i like your dress'

and you were just like 'uhm....thanks' haha : )

i didnt know if you would no who i was even if i said 'i am mousybrown' so next time ill say hi properly : )

i was feeling shy :D

lmao ohhhh im sorry *mutters* i wasnt drunk or anything was i?! lol! thank you though, i was really impressed with my dress. its so purdyful lol

DEF need name tags hahaha

The pic is good, don't worry ! :P Not sure when they will be sent to Missy,

not sure about her birthday's date btw :blush: Coming soon :YAHOO:

Yep after meeting you, I think you look more like Hayden than Kristen ;)

oh thats really cool. awesome idea! lol. so ive heard, i think im dying my hair dark or something next time lol. its only because im short and blonde, strangly i was out in town on saturday night and a friend (who knows nothing about/that i went to the con) just randomy went 'save the cheerleader' i was like 'pardon?!' lol and she went 'blah blah you look like that cheerleader blah blah blah' lol bizarre!

Edited by River

I dont know if you were drunk, i know i was though...:s haha.

yeahh name tags are a must.

lmao! i probably was lol those sylar sling cocktails thingies went down a treat! *mutters* didnt get back to hotel till half 4 :blush: oops

oh thats really cool. awesome idea! lol. so ive heard, i think im dying my hair dark or something next time lol. its only because im short and blonde, strangly i was out in town on saturday night and a friend (who knows nothing about/that i went to the con) just randomy went 'save the cheerleader' i was like 'pardon?!' lol and she went 'blah blah you look like that cheerleader blah blah blah' lol bizarre!

The cool thing would be to have Missy invited at Eclipse 2 and then she might recognize some faces from the pics :D

I made 45 different pics throughout the week-end with probably like 60 people on them.

Btw, if anybody wants to see them, they are on a special section of my pics on my myspace (www.myspace.com/lams9999)

Edited by lams9999

The cool thing would be to have Missy invited at Eclipse 2 and then she might recognize some faces from the pics :D

I made 45 different pics throughout the week-end with probably like 60 people on them.

Btw, if anybody wants to see them, they are on a special section of my pics on my myspace (www.myspace.com/lams9999)

ahhh there great! ive just been to have a look lol there are SO many lol

:D I didn't say hi to some people cuz they kinda looked like their pics but I wasn't sure and it's not funny to say hi and they look at you funny cuz it's the wrong person :blink:

I pretty much had the same problem, LOL. A coupel of peopel did approach me and recognised me from here though.

And I think I saw River a few times (I recognised you from the dress on Saturday and I think I also saw you smoking outside the hotel during the daytime). I'm just too shy to say hi. I think next time I'm just going to say hi to anyone who looks familiar, and if I don't actually know them then they can just correctly assume I'm insane.

:blink: I didn't say hi to some people cuz they kinda looked like their pics but I wasn't sure and it's not funny to say hi and they look at you funny cuz it's the wrong person :blink:

I pretty much had the same problem, LOL. A coupel of peopel did approach me and recognised me from here though.

And I think I saw River a few times (I recognised you from the dress on Saturday and I think I also saw you smoking outside the hotel during the daytime). I'm just too shy to say hi. I think next time I'm just going

to say hi to anyone who looks familiar, and if I don't actually know them then they can just correctly assume I'm insane.

i may have been having a sneaky cig :D lol. nametags are going to be made shortly i feel lol

lmao. i can see it now...

"ohhhh its you!"

*person looks blank*

"your from the showmasters forum right..."

*blank blank blanker*

"...never mind..."

*walk on!*

lol

:D I didn't say hi to some people cuz they kinda looked like their pics but I wasn't sure and it's not funny to say hi and they look at you funny cuz it's the wrong person :blink:

i very briefly spoke to you as you stole the registration pack from Frechi to have a look at it, just after registration XD i think i said something about the quality of the 8x10s lol i dont really remember XD but yeah, i was the quiet one hanging around with Frenchi *was quiet until i met the SArmy at least XD*

Here's an idea.. we could print off t-shirts from Cafepress with our names on them, and wear them on the Fridays! :(

Sort of like:

____Hi! I'm

___ RIVAAN

___From the

_Showmasters

____Forum

Or just a name tag. :P I actually had a name tag on one of my jackets from a different forum's meet up. I should have kept it on because it said Rivaan!

I definitely want to recognise and say hi to people at Eclipse 2! :) That's also partly the reason for the pool/gym/sauna/jacuzzi parties on the Thursdays and Fridays; so we can meet each other and be like "Oh, so you're xxxx off the forums! Howdy." The other reason for the parties being that pools are just plain fun! :D

im sure the SArmy wont be too hard to spot :) we should have our official headquaters set up somewhere *most likely in the bar, like last time XD*

and some of us had our names written on the back of our tags at eclipse, as Alexius made some wonderful pics to stick on the back :)

Rivaan - i saw you a few times i think i remember pez saying 'thats Rivaan!' and saying about a Suresh picture she wanted?!

Emma - the SA.HQ was a good meeting point lol. the HQ sign needs laminating too!

Emma - the SA.HQ was a good meeting point lol. the HQ sign needs laminating too!

It does! I hate laminating though XD i had to laminate over 70 pictures done by nursery children :( it took over 2 hours and i was bored out of my mind XD never want to see a laminator again!

who has the HQ sign, do you know?

It does! I hate laminating though XD i had to laminate over 70 pictures done by nursery children :( it took over 2 hours and i was bored out of my mind XD never want to see a laminator again!

Pretty sure Pez still does, unless she, y'know, ate it, or something.

River, I think I saw you too, but I wasn't sure if it was you or not. And me being me, I would have been really embarrassed if I went up to the wrong person and asked! :(

But from your posts it seems you were with Pez a lot of the time at Eclipse, so I'm guessing you were more than likely the person I saw. :) I'll be sure to say hi next time!

As well as that, I should have some definitive sign, next time, saying I'm Rivaan! Be it a t-shirt or name tag. :D

Pretty sure Pez still does, unless she, y'know, ate it, or something.

hmmm XD good to know someone still has it

go see what i made!!! *giggles* SArmy thread lol

• Moderators

As well as that, I should have some definitive sign, next time, saying I'm Rivaan! Be it a t-shirt or name tag. :(

I knew it was you! :D

Yeah ok you introduced yourself but that's not the point :P