hotel fully booked?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rang thursday and they said it was fully booked (direct with hotel) i know there are sites on the net superbreak were one of them, who had rooms when i check earlier. there expensive tho

have a question

is it posseble to put a airbed into the room for a extra space in the room, i hav ebooked a double room with one kind size bed in it.

or can we ask if ther eis a way to put a matras on the floor.

but there are three of us.

help me please

Don't ask the hotel, it's not allowed to have three people in one room for safety reasons and they won't help you.

Having said that, I know from a very trustworthy source that 3 people fit in a twin room *whistles*

When I asked at the desk last Sunday, thay said they were full for eclipse 2, however I rang them on Tuesday morning and got a room with only 1 problem, no non-smoking rooms left so had to settle for smoking, however I guess it doesn't matter as I personally won't be smoking in the room.

When I reserved a room the guy at the Park Inn told me that you're not allowed 3 people in a room because I wanted to book for 3. He said if you're caught you'll get chucked out and most likely still charged for the room. Just warning you

But doesn't the Park Inn list as having 3 room bookings. I thought it was the Ibis that only had up to 2 room bookings?:unsure:

My sister and I had to get a double in the smoking section - we hope we maybe able to change to a twin at some point - but we can live with sharing if we have to (hey we had to share a womb :unsure: lol) When we booked they said they were nearly full and that was last week.

If your having more than 2 in a room (and I have done that a lot) you will be fine as long as your not causing trouble in the middle of the night and hid the airbed during the day if you want the room to be serviced.

Though if you don't want the room to be serviced just leave the DND on all weekend and you should be fine.

The hotel will have to state its policy and can't (as has been said) be seen to ignore it, as if anything happens they could be held liable.

I had a double room at Eclipse and there is plenty of space for an air bed or possibly two!

:D

When we tried to book for Eclispe 1 it was fully booked but I put our name on a waiting list and as rooms become available they will phone and offer you the room.

We had a room for three but that was two adults and a child and we paid extra for the third breakfast.

My friend rang up this morning and was told that it was fully booked. So I booked my room at the Ibis about 5 minutes ago, and had no problem there. Would have preferred Park Inn, but anything's better than travelling to and from the Premiere Inn again... getting taxi drivers who sat and sniggered at us when we told them where we were going :YAHOO: