Eclipse 2

Davey

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make that 5 sarmy with silver lol

6 if you include me, although i dont think i saw anyone sarmy at eclipse :dance:

i did tell someone who i suspected to be a member that they had a nice shirt though.

You saw me Laura[i am only a newly made Sarmy member though]. :thumbup:

there were about 60 silver ticket that have gone on sale, as 60% of them were sold at the event, which means only 60 left *less now i guess*

There are 150 Silver tickets in total - so your calculations are wrong ;o) LOL......

I really hope there are silver tickets left next Friday. :(

To be honest I think silver are gonna be the first to go, and pretty soon. But that's just my, completely subjective and anecdotal opinion.

Edited by Psychosis

there were about 60 silver ticket that have gone on sale, as 60% of them were sold at the event, which means only 60 left *less now i guess*

There are 150 Silver tickets in total - so your calculations are wrong ;o) LOL......

huh? i know there were 150 tickets, but from what i heard, 60% were sold at the event, which is 90 tickets. So that leaves 60 left to go on sale right?

Ah yes but it depends on whether you read it as 100 only being on sale (as most people would have assumed). Therefore 60% would be 60/100....

Didn't realise you were so on the ball at the amount being available :D

It says in the online shop to check the terms and conditions on www.eclipseevent.com before purchasing any tickets, but that address leads to a 403 error page.

This is true, a 403 is an HTTP request forbidden. The site exists, as do the files, but the files aren't permissioned correctly.

777 them? :angry:

I jest.

But seriously, the files need their security permissions adjusted so they can be viewed by anyone, not just the file owner.

I feel like I come across as some sort of knob for saying that, but I really don't want to :o

I think I might actually be going! :angry:

I'm going to have SO much fun paying back my uni bills. XD But, oh well--it's not as if I don't spend this same money on novels and discs all year!

Haha, it'd be awesome if you made it back to another one! :o

As for the terms and conditions, it'd be a little worrying that I've already bought the tickets without reading them.. but to be honest, I trust Showmasters, and the T&C are probably like the ones from Eclipse 1.

hi all the bloody peter will be back

jusy bought my silver pass so will be back

again cant wait

:thumbup:

Hey dude! We had much time chatting during Sunday night (Vader), don't suppose you have a bebo or myspace or facebook? Yes I have them all:P

Edited by Kenny

hi all the bloody peter will be back

jusy bought my silver pass so will be back

again cant wait

:thumbup:

Cool. I remember chatting to you on Sunday (there's also a photo on my Facebook with you in). It'll be fun if all of the few people I did get to talk to return to E2!

I think I might actually be going! :thumbup:

I'm going to have SO much fun paying back my uni bills. XD But, oh well--it's not as if I don't spend this same money on novels and discs all year!

Haha, it'd be awesome if you made it back to another one! :headscratch:

As for the terms and conditions, it'd be a little worrying that I've already bought the tickets without reading them.. but to be honest, I trust Showmasters, and the T&C are probably like the ones from Eclipse 1.

We could sit in the hallway again, in wait for the guests! XD

Hmm... Probably the T&C will be up by the time I am able to borrow enough money to buy my ticket...