Things we will work on and fix for next time

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's after being battered, toyed with, swung around in the air, shoved into pockets, squashed into clothing, put into full bags, and sat on! I even dipped them in baked beans and it just wiped right off without leaving a stain!

Baked beans? Dare I ask? :help:

I was hungry :help:

LOL it was hanging over when I leaned forward to eat my breakfast and ended up on the plate in the beans.

You seriously can't be left alone, woman. :help: *giggles*

Laminating the badges and putting names on them. I nearly had mine destroyed by the first reunion hug.....

There could be a section on the badges for real name and board name, to make it easier for people to recognise each other.

People asking for laminated passes is making me cry :lol: They better be laminated better than the crew badges, LMFAO, otherwise stick with card! My crew badge usually lasts about five minutes. My weekend pass lasted three days and got home in a full, squashed bag without the slightest crease or mark on them. Mine seemed to be made of steel! And that's after being battered, toyed with, swung around in the air, shoved into pockets, squashed into clothing, put into full bags, and sat on! I even dipped them in baked beans and it just wiped right off without leaving a stain!

:P

Mine too came away unharmed. :wub:

The way badges are laminated at most other events (with a metal/plastic clip included!!) is much better, IMO... mine ended up all scuffed and the string ripped the holes so by Sunday I wasn't even wearing it any more, and was terrified I was going to lose one of the two bits!

And why not use these foam bracelets they use for rock concerts maybe?

You put it around your wrist for the whole week-end , take even the shower with it :lol:

Different colors would define the different groups? and it lasts very long.

thats a cool idea! that way it wouldnt get lost/torn/brokwn etc etc and the groups would be made easier for everyone

Oooh, you could've got Sendhil to record "Previously, at Eclipse"! LOL

I'm sure he said eclipse some time during the show? We could so cut that audio together!

When they were talking about the symbolism of the eclipse... I.E. that it's a Mitsubishi.