Thank you to all the Midlands crew!

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Thank you to all of you guys and gals.

You did a wonderful job as ever looking after the guests and the attendees. We had next to no complaints over the weekends and the guests had nothing but praise for you. One that goes all over the world doing these events, said you are by far the best crew he ever gets the privilege to work with.

It's never easy when it's quiet and is in fact 1000 times harder than when it's busy, but you all took it in your stride and as always did the show proud.

So thank you again for making me look good :D:hathor:

Stuart :borg:

Big thanks to you Stuart! One of the highlights of the weekend was our conversation about Data's "functionality." See you in Manchester!

Heehee that convo had smirnoff ice coming out of my nose i was laughing so hard

Big thanks to you Stuart! One of the highlights of the weekend was our conversation about Data's "functionality." See you in Manchester!

Best conversation i've had with anyone about Data :D

Thanks for having me over the weekend, had a great time as always :D

See you in Manchester :D

Mel

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe I should start a stand up act :o

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

Hope you didn't think I was being too disruptive by giving the crew pixie stix Sunday afternoon.

Ok then giving one to Brandi and Marina Sirtis!!!

It was cool it kept the crew entertained on a less than exciting afternoon :o

Thanks Too Tall

Hope you didn't think I was being too disruptive by giving the crew pixie stix Sunday afternoon.

Ok then giving one to Brandi and Marina Sirtis!!!

(Am such a bad influence)

Had a great time!

Lala

I shared my first one with Warwick's kids....but kept the second one all to myself..heehee :firedevil:

Will have to think up more "disruptive stuff" for other events.

Hmmmm well the corset collection is going to MK, ok and will pack more pixie stix, the cab's been pimped already - what else could I get up to???

Can i request one for next time pwease?? I didn't get one :o

Maybe I should start a stand up act :P

Perhaps a sit-down act, for the sake of our necks.

Big thanks to everyone this weekend had an amazing time, even if I did drive everyone mad shouting "yataa" saturday morning...and that was before the pixie stix!!!! A big thank you Too Tall had a blast with Nick Briggs on Sunday,my sides are still hurting now from all the laughing and he was there less than 4 hours! It was great seeing everyone again after so long can't wait for C13 (gutted to be missing Manchester)

Ellie

Edited by Aragorns_Princess

Those darn pixie sticks... Sherbert powered Crew and most of us bouncing off the walls afterwards because of it, helped breakdown go so quick lol. Maybe we should hand those out at the end of every show when it's time to breakdown hehe.

P.S and Thanks to TooTall for my 1st ever ride in SUPER TOMMY !!.. Man I want one of them hehe...

Edited by DisneyDude78

Maybe I should start a stand up act :smile:

Perhaps a sit-down act, for the sake of our necks.

Awwwww, ya beat me to it!

Thanks TT and everyone else I spoke to/at/hung out with/hung around and looked menacingly at/swore at when going through a hangover/gave a cookie to/made late because I overlaid/gave me a lift in because I overlaid/bought me drinks/persuaded me to fall off the wagon.

Phew, I think that's everyone!

Well that covers half of me lol :lol:

Big thanks for everything as always Stuart, including the goodness at breakdown, you're just good you are :YAHOO: see you soon for more!

And that sherbert rounded off my funny Sunday afternoon Lala, trying to be all professional and up-ending a huge sugar stick down my throat, twas hilarious :smile: (thanks also to Psychosis for giving me the rest of hers lol....bring more!)