Countdown for ROTK!!!!!!!!!!&#

vamps!

• 2 weeks later...

44 days to go *dances about* I'm so happy, oh so happy cause LotR RotK is out in 44 days *yes that is supposed to go to the I'm so happy tune ah well if it doesn't the it doesn't*

anyway what is the date exactly for it coming out I need to know where I'll be when I celebrate, but that day I'm going round in my elf ears but I don't know if I am going to be on the cruise or just in american.

I want to go to the premiere *cries* my mum says the cruise is once in a life time but isn't RotK premiere once in a life time too. Somone persuade my mum....please I wanna go to London instead of American, yes I know I'm ungrateful

You're actually going on the cruise? Woah! I didn't realise. Lucky cow!

I want to go to the premier too. Can anyone buy me the appropriate tickets to get to Wellington? Please? No? Damn.

I've asked Tigger The Faerie Hobbit if her dad will buy me a ticket to London's (because he has 'connections') and if she says yes ... I could be going to that!!

~fadagaski~

Just thought id give u THIS website...LOTR countdown clock to go on your desktops :P

Thanks dude. I now have Frodo and Sam in each others' arms with the clock ticking down.

"43 days 05 hours 11 mins ** secs".

It makes my heart glad.

Quite a cool little gadget, no?

~fadagaski~

• 5 weeks later...
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I can't WAIT til RotK... but then agaun Idont want to watch it. I dont want it to be over.

I know what you mean! Thats how I feel! I really want to see it but I really dont want the excitement to be all over!! *sob*

Its supposed to be a tearjerker, I'll probably be crying all through the credits with joy that ive seen it and sadness that thats the last one!!! lol!

But we'll still have collectormania and all other LOTR related events to go to!! YEY! :(