the 1st of the next batch of Lost guests

showmasters

haha very cool, great to see another guest and Yemi was right up there with Christian Shepard as a side character i wanted so quite pleased. Nice wer gettin announcements now what with the themes and now this, well done guys and keep it up. oh and he was in blood diamond too, played a right bad ass lol.

Edited by pd13

Excellent ;)

I'd love to know what it was like working with 'Eko' (it's easier to spell than his real name :D) and about his personal interpretation of Yemi's appearances on the island.

Maybe he could even get his "brother" to join him for the event. :wub: Well, a girl can hope. :lol:

I think he's a pretty cool guest. I liked his character.

Is it bad that I don't remember him in Heroes

he was a member of the irish gang that peter hung around with (i think)

*scratches head* I so didn't notice it was the same guy Maybe shirtless Peter was too distracting?

Is it bad that I don't remember him in Heroes

he was a member of the irish gang that peter hung around with (i think)

*scratches head* I so didn't notice it was the same guy Maybe shirtless Peter was too distracting?

lol, i recognized him, but i couldnt think where from *hangs head in shame* i was randomly browsing wikipedia when i found out

Are you people complaing crazy! This is an awesome guest and is as good as you can get without getting the main cast. I can't wait to meet him thank you so much for your hard work and glad to seee it's all paying off.

Can't wait to meet him, Yemi is awesome, and I also can't wait to see who the final three are going to be.

Wow - I never would have guessed Yemi - I'm happy and surprized.

I think he played a beautiful role in Eko's story (Eko being one of my favorite characters - I wish he would come!)

So, so pleased !!!!! Can't wait to see who else will be announced.

B :unsure: