showmasters

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's someone from Heroes.

See, I have less chance of being disappointed now :blink:

i don't care who it is, i'm more currently concerned about people cancelling other events i've booked if the strike ends as we've been told they will :dance:

but yeah someone related to heroes, i think we'll be fine if thats the case :dance:

i'm more currently concerned about people cancelling other events i've booked if the strike ends as we've been told they will :dance:

but yeah someone related to heroes, i think we'll be fine if thats the case :blink:

I have the same worry, I should stop being so pessimistic...

But yay for the new announcement tonight!

• Moderators

i don't care who it is, i'm more currently concerned about people cancelling other events i've booked if the strike ends as we've been told they will :dance:

but yeah someone related to heroes, i think we'll be fine if thats the case :dance:

Hmm I'm very torn between 'yay, I can meet ...' or 'yay, new episodes!' .. I'm not sure which one I want more! :WAVE:

BOTH DAMNIT! :blink:

i'm more currently concerned about people cancelling other events i've booked if the strike ends as we've been told they will :dance:

but yeah someone related to heroes, i think we'll be fine if thats the case :blink:

I have the same worry, I should stop being so pessimistic...

But yay for the new announcement tonight!

Ok now im slightly worried haha, i hadnt even thought about that :s

Hmm I'm very torn between 'yay, I can meet ...' or 'yay, new episodes!' .. I'm not sure which one I want more! :dance:

BOTH DAMNIT! :blink:

I know exactly what you mean! On the one hand of course the strike needs to be over asap, not just so we get new episodes, but also so people can get to work aaain, but on the other... what if that means everyone's becoming too busy for cons? :|

I hope it's someone from Heroes.

See, I have less chance of being disappointed now :blink:

i don't care who it is, i'm more currently concerned about people cancelling other events i've booked if the strike ends as we've been told they will :WAVE:

Well if the strike ends and guests have work commitments then there aint a lot SM can do , so put it out your mind and just look forward to the events.

:dance:

I really doubt they'll be called back in to film Heroes, I think they'll just give up for now and start on season 3 as normal in May/June/whenever they usually start.

But DAMN! I'm going to see a damn musical at my mother's high school at 7:30! HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW? *brain explodes*

Edited by Psychosis

I really doubt they'll be called back in to film Heroes, I think they'll just give up for now and start on season 3 as normal in May/June/whenever they usually start.

But DAMN! I'm going to see a damn musical at my mother's high school at 7:30! HOW AM I GOING TO KNOW? *brain explodes*

Someone can check for you and send you a text message with the name of the 6th guest? :)