A Forensics/Crime show based Convention

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

any ideas whats happening with this con we got asked who we wanted from bones,csi,ncis, dexter but nothing been brought up again???? really hope this is still going ahead next year once they sort out some dates.:YAHOO:

really want to see cast from bones,criminal minds,cold case,law and order svu, ncis at any of the shows next year if there isnt going to be a crime con

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see a mini-event held at the same time as an established SM event for the Law and Order shows and Homicide: Life on the Street.

agreed even if we could just get any of the law and order shows casts as guests that would be amazing but also criminal minds (so addicted again after watching them all on dvd)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

any info if this is still happening cause i really want to go. there's loads of shows to pick from if they are having trouble getting people from certain shows.

id go if it had any of the following

bones

ncis

law and order svu or any of the other law and orders

criminal minds

cold case

damages

csi (although not really into anymore all of them went very OTT)

• 3 weeks later...

Despite having watched them all before, I can't help watch re-runs of all the CSI franchise, the Law & Order shows, Criminal Minds, NCIS, Numb3rs and Dexter...a convention, and we are talking a proper weekend away convention like Eclipse etc, would be superb. I am not even talking A-List actors who have been in or are in these shows as they all have deep cast lists...

• 5 weeks later...

I'd like to add my opinion-

Hell Yeah, a Forensic Convention - Excellent idea!

Now the new series of CSI, CSI NY & NCIS have just started, I was thinking whether SM would consider an event that covers these and others!

Please give it some serious thought. :)