• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I want this Con so bad it hurts! Haha.

I'd love;

Bones - Any of the cast but ESPECIALLY David or Emily.

NCIS - Pauley Perrette or Michael Weatherly,though i'd be happy with any of the cast.

CSI NY - Gary Sinise

CSI Miami - Adam Rodriguez,Eva La Rue or Emily Procter

CSI - George Eads or Eric Szmanda

Criminal Minds - Matthew Gray Gubler

Numbers - Navi Rawat

Law & Order:Special Victims Unit - Mariska Hargitay.

I'm a Crime/Forensic Science Show nut so it'd be a dream come true! :D

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

A con with guests from CSI NY, CSI, Criminal Minds, The Mentalist, Castle, Lie To Me or Bones would be AMAZING! This is a great idea, I'm sure even a CSI con alone would attract a lot of people :P

Ditto'ing this, would be an awesome con! CSI, Castle, Bones and my personal fave Lie To Me :D

I want this Con so bad it hurts! Haha.

I'd love;

Bones - Any of the cast but ESPECIALLY David or Emily.

NCIS - Pauley Perrette or Michael Weatherly,though i'd be happy with any of the cast.

CSI NY - Gary Sinise

CSI Miami - Adam Rodriguez,Eva La Rue or Emily Procter

CSI - George Eads or Eric Szmanda

Criminal Minds - Matthew Gray Gubler

Numbers - Navi Rawat

Law & Order:Special Victims Unit - Mariska Hargitay.

I'm a Crime/Forensic Science Show nut so it'd be a dream come true! :P

Couldn't agree more.

• 2 weeks later...

i think it would be fantastic ,, the thing is you cant just have it for one show though . i think if you done it for all the main shows you can continue and it could grow each year. theres lots of stars out there that will go down well at your shows. heres just some i like

criminal minds

law and order

law and order special victims unit

csi

csi miami

csi new york

bones

the mentalist

I just had a quick scroll through and don't think I have commented in this thread before (apologise if I have)...

I would LOVE a crime/forensics con, for me it would have to be NCIS, CSI and Criminal Minds, but I am happy to get in to any other shows that migt be included! :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SM!!!!!!!!! :D

(If you mange to ever get William Petersen, Mark Harmon or Michael Weatherly, I will have to get VIP, I don't care if I need to raid my life savings!!!! lol)

Perhaps Showmasters could get one or two guests from some of the crime shows for each of the bigger events (Collectormania, London Film and Comic con and Entertainment Media show) to see how popular they are, before they would consider committing to a convention for this genre?

Perhaps Showmasters could get one or two guests from some of the crime shows for each of the bigger events (Collectormania, London Film and Comic con and Entertainment Media show) to see how popular they are, before they would consider committing to a convention for this genre?

Very good idea, Flibble.

I've actually sworn off cons for this year, but if SM managed to get either Pauley Perette or Eric Close I'd definitely be there :WAVE:

Too bad Human Target doesn't exactly fall under the heading of Forensics/Crime show...... :WAVE:

• 4 months later...

I'd be more than happy to give demo's of techniques in the field - considering i've just graduated with a 2.1 BSc Honours in Crime Scene Science from Teesside Uni !! (sorry, forgive me - I couldn't help bragging - only found out yesterday! :P )

• 11 months later...

Love this idea! There's so many good shows to choose from it would make the chances of great guests nice and high if that makes sense if they couldn't get mains from one show there's many more to choose from still. Though personally Criminal minds would be my favourite... then probably cold case :) (also funnily enough they've probably had loads of guests from these shows before lol, I mean like Michael Welch who we had at ET5 also was in well... most of the crime shows. Most younger American actors have been in at least one of them at the starts of their careers)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...