Eclipse party themes!

showmasters

aw really like cheerleaders :D

maybe I will wear my natural style(gothic/metal) and maybe I will try out something new.. nerd one? hihi. Think this will be a great party

The saturday party is formal wear (so geek/goth won't work) but you don't have to dress up I thinks :S

I know, I will find someone to borrow me a suit or something like that ^^

Edited by Bregi

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those who simply have no interest in dressing up in heels and a dress won't feel out of place as it's their own choice :thumbup: I can think of many ways which are a lot more comfortable and fun to dress up in but as I'm pretty much a tom boy, I'm a little bias lol

I think people should be free to interpret the themes as they wish. High School USA doesn't exactly mean ball gowns, and there's always other people at Inaugural Balls than just the guests. I want to dress up like security XD I still have the dress I graduated in from high school, and while it's pretty... it's not exactly the most comfortable thing either. Also, I'd rather wear boots over strappy high heels any day ^^

I think it'll be interesting to see the wide range of costumes everyone turns up in ^^ It'll make it interested and produce some awesome photos too :WAVE:

Edited by Keladryie

For the fri 'High school USA' theme I want to wear a scool girl uniform. But do any schools in the U.S. have uniforms or do they all wear regular clothes?

i think catholic and some private schools have uniforms but remember you don't HAVE to follow the themes, i havent yet and i've done 6 conventions, the first time i will be will be after eclipse and thats only cause i have always wanted to dress that way

Edited by fallenwiccan

For the fri 'High school USA' theme I want to wear a scool girl uniform. But do any schools in the U.S. have uniforms or do they all wear regular clothes?

Most private schools and possibly some boarding schools have school uniforms. The standard high schools and other schools don't.

• 2 weeks later...

HIGH SCHOOL USA

The theme for the Friday night party will be High School USA!

A place for the freaks and geeks, jocks and cheerleaders, scientists and mathematicians, cool kids and dweebs to all mix together!!!! There may even be the odd teacher!

Live out the ultimate American High School Party with all its cliques and cheesiness and maybe even the odd High School Musical song!

Drink will be strictly non-alchoholic. . . . . . . . . . . yeah right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So get ready to party High School style!

PETRELLI CAMPAIGN INAUGURAL BALL

The theme for the Saturday night party will The Petrelli Campaign Inaugural Ball!

Imagine the scene! Nathan Petrelli has just been elected as President of The United States and you have been invited to the party!

This is your chance to really dress up formal style and dazzle everyone in the room. Ballgowns and little black dresses for the girls and tuxedo’s for the boys are the order of the day! Of course, Military dress uniform is also likely to be popular with the ladies!

For those of you wanting to be a little less formal you could always be a member of the press core, although make sure you remember that camera hanging round your neck!!!!!

The room will be decked out in red, white and blue and balloons galore, and the party will go on until late! Remember . . . . . VOTE PETRELLI!!!!!

vote_petrelli.jpg

Great themes! :D

Will there be a theme for Sunday?

I think someone suggested previously heroes & villains. I think this also would be a great theme.