Dominic Keating in Heroes?

s.p.d.

How important is he in season 2 of Heroes on a scale of 1 to 10. I assume if it is 3 episodes it may be quite a good role but I dont want to add him to my heroes poster if he is a bit random in it?

Please dont post any spoilers though as I am not watching season 2 until it is on sci fi!!!

From what I've seen I think he was just a charater to let something else happen, rather than an opportunity to come back. I've met dom a few times for Trek, and I've met all the heroes guests so far, but I won't get him for my pic... I'd say hes a 2-3...

• Moderators

Essentially, he was gang member 2, but there was a tiny bit more to it than that.

However, the arc looks as though the location his gang was in *could* be re-visited.

Would you say that's fair db?

Yeah, he was involved but not majorly .. i suppose an associate of a relative of a half-important character or something like that lol

I expected him to be a bit more important to be honest .. but then he wasn't important in Prison Break either really, maybe he's just doing the rounds!

This has thrown me a bit; I was hoping he had more of a role. It’s that question of where do you draw the line. How much do they need to feature in the show/film to make it worth getting their signature? I guess many people have had this esp. in things like star wars and star trek.

Edited by lovbug

Trek I tend to draw the line if I remember them... or they were memorable or something. Like Adrienne Barbeau was in an ep as a romulan, but I didn't really remember her as such or think "ooh cool!". I'm biased with dom cos I've met him for trek, but If I didn't like him cos of that, I'd liken him to..... *thinks* maybe one of the random cheerleaders that clare was friends with in season one or something... can't think of another example lol!

A 3 at most - if you're looking at meeting him purely for his Heroes connection, forget about it (of course I say this on the assumption (prayer) that they don't revist his character.

I'd say he was important as that stooge of Linderman's that Matt protected, the one with the diamonds, probably even less so.

(but in answer to Lovbug's question as to where to draw the line, I'd also disregard him because I didn't like his character or indeed his plotline so am biased).

Edited by fray101

Def not worth £15 for Heroes. Less important a character than Malsky, or Eden, or Simone.

If he does turn out to be important, he's back at some show or another about once a year, so it's not as if you will have another chance....

I'm still getting a 10x8 of Dom providing there are any of him from Heroes and my poster signed.

He is in 4 episodes however. With his role getting heavier as the season goes on.

I dont mind if he is only in it briefly he's still part of the Heroes 'verse now and to me makes it worthwhile.

Hope this helps.

On another note i only get a 10x8 of someone if the phots are provided. Take Michael Shanks for example. He is mostly in Stargate but wouldnt get a 10x 8 of him from that. But I watch 24 but when he was in milton keynes there were no pics of him from 24 so I went without. Sometimes Showmasters help me make up my mind on getting an autograph with the poor choice in 10x8's they often have.

I hope the charles cyphers 10x8's include Buffy one's as well because I do want his autograph..

Edited by firefly2517