OFFICIAL C5 BEGGING THREAD

showmasters

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plz have rupert grint!Me and my mate really wanna meet him.

Ok, I know I've asked before, but pretty please with a cherry on top!!!!

Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! Rupert Grint! :lol::P:wub:

Sounds delicious! Yeh Rupert is the coolest eva. Wouldnt mind a bit of Hugh Grant or Billy Boyd either. But definitely Rupert Grint coz I luv him to bits!

Top of my wish list would be Sigourney Weaver and such other Alien Saga cast members like Ian Holm, Bill Paxton, Lance Henriksen, Paul McGann, Ron Perlman etc. Oh and the presence of one of the four directors from the series would be especially exciting.

I would particularly like to see Katherine Isabelle, Emily Perkins (Ginger Snaps), Richard Kelly, Jake Gyllenhall (Donnie Darko), Trey Parker, Matt Stone (South Park) as well as cast members from Lord Of The Rings, The Matrix, Predator, George A. Romero's Trilogy Of The Dead (including George himself), Robocop, Terminator etc.

I would also love to see Stanley Kubrick (but i doubt that will happen) as well as Hideo Kojima, the video game genius behind the Metal Gear Solid games.

HEY there mate welcome to the forum! :) ope everyone is nice to ya :)

i would like to meet any of the buffy peeps mentioned, i met anthony head at c4, he was really nice . . . .. uummmm

id like to see Terry Brooks there, he's an author, and he did write episode 1 of starwars..

id love to keiffer sutherland, he rules!

Hugo Weaving

umm, john noble (king denethor? i think . . )

miranda otto

Liv tyler

Sean bean

Viggo mortesson

Orlando bloom

Billy boyd, cos i missed him at c3

john rhys davies, cos i missed him at c3

i dont know the real names but

Eomer, Karl Urban (also did ghost ship)

Haldir

Faramir

Denethor

Gambling

Grishnasck

wouldnt it be cool if peter jackson or phillapa boyens , or Ian mckellan or christopher lee could come!

like that will happen . ..  . .. . .

is there a slight lotrs theme going on here . . . .. . darn it, im obsessed!

i think that there should be more harry potter people, even tho im not a huge fan, i did meet some at c4 soooo

Rupert Grint

Daniel Radcliffe

Emma watson (is that right?)

Christian Coulson (was really quite fine! yum!)

might be appropriate.

Others

Hoggle, from the labyrinth

Samantha bond

Thunder birds peeps.

Captain Scarlet peeps

Lawrence Fishbourne (Morpheus, matrix)

Johnny depp

Steve Bucasemi (resevoir dogs, fargo)

Stephen king (author; dreamcatcher, IT, Green mile)

Wesley Snipes

Matt Groening (creator simpsons/futurarma)

if i can think of anymore, ill add em

what bout you guys?

i posted this in another guest topic, but i thought id put in here, just to make sure my voice is heard! B)

I would like to add Lawrence Makoare. I met him at collectormania 4, and i met him again on saturday at the make up artist trade show, hes really nice, a top bloke!

Others need the opportunity to meet him! ;)

I beg for Matt Groening to go, coz it would make my bf very happy, and as he isnt on here im begging/groveling on his behalf! :D

please please please!

Edited by Hobbitifyed friend

Oh please give us some more names. I'm now thinking LFCC sounds good, but really only want to go to MK, but obviously if there is no one in MK i really want to see, (which is how it looks at the mo) Then i will have left it too late. So i won't be able to give you all my hard earned cash. Are you with me so far????

not sure i understand either! I NEED TO KNOW SOON PLEASE.

Edited by pippinssweatypants

VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO VIGGO

Please Showmasters..............please get Viggo...........please

BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM !!! pretty please :D:D:D

BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM BILLY and DOM !!! pretty please :D:D:D

who do you want? :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur avatar is fantastic POTATOES!!!!! im slightly scared but its GREAT!!!!!

who do i want? well i wouldnt mind daisy turning up! :D

i would LOVE to see daisy!!

we would have to take phil tho :lol::lol::lol:

and thank you...it such a smooth transition of peachiness!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur avatar is fantastic POTATOES!!!!! im slightly scared but its GREAT!!!!!

who do i want? well i wouldnt mind daisy turning up!  :D

i would LOVE to see daisy!!

we would have to take phil tho :lol::lol::lol:

and thank you...it such a smooth transition of peachiness!

yeah i was gonna say i can hardly see the change there!

ME WANTZ...

VIGGO-DOM-BILLY....VIGGO-DOM-BILLY...

VIGGO-DOM-BILLY...VIGGO-DOM-BILLY...

VIGGO-DOM-BILLY...VIGGO-DOM-BILLY!!!!!!!

PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! ;)

*Group hug overload* :D

I think about now is the time to beg again for.... MIRANDA OTTO, PRETTY PLEASE SHOWMASTERS! Give us a Lotr girl to drool over...I mean meet and have intelligant conversation with :D . Or Liv Tyler. Either one would make me more than a happy fangirl.

*sighs* Miranda Otto.... ;)

i only have one teeny eeny small request.....

ELIJAH WOOD FOR C5 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASSSSSSSSEEEE!?

with sugar on top?

and....and...a cherry??

and.....erm....those little metallic ball things you put on cakes!?!?

...you know like, not on Elijah......well...... :lol: