OFFICIAL C5 BEGGING THREAD

showmasters

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please can we have some realistic suggestions. For instance Orlando Bloom is hardly going to go is he, thats presuming he could fit his head thru the door when he arrived.

Anyone LOTR would be cool. Someone different though. Had all 4 Hobbits already. :(

WOULD not say no to BILLY BOYD again though, Swoon.

Hi

no offence but thay seed the same thing about elijah sean , billy and dom and the rest and SM did get them and it was wounderfull

so dreaming and leting SM knew about it is good cuz you never knew <G>

Chris Barrie please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!

Jason Mewes & Kevin Smith??? - i'm deluding myself!

Chris Barrie please, please, please, please, please, please!!!!!!!!

Chris Barrie.

Chris Barrie.

Chris Barrie.

Chris Barrie.

Chris Barrie.

who is chris Barrie??

Kyle longbottom

Rimmer from Red Dwarf. Sorry about mucho late reply. But I completely forgot I posted on this thread.

As I'm here . . . .

Karl Urban

David Wenham

Craig Parker

Chris Masterson (Francis- Malcolm in the Middle)

Justin Berfield (Reese- Malcolm in the Middle)

Frankie Muniz

Chris Barrie (Rimmer- Red Dwarf)

Edited by JaY (Gears?!?)

PLEASE, Kirea Knightly, Dominic M, Orlando B, (these peeps are Brittish, does that help?!?!??!? :P:D )

also peeps from Star Wars, any chance of Billy Dee being able to make it this time?!?!

harry potter too, get the stars!!

had huge mental list but think I must be having a mental block right now!!

xx

Please can we have some realistic suggestions. For instance Orlando Bloom is hardly going to go is he, thats presuming he could fit his head thru the door when he arrived.

Anyone LOTR would be cool. Someone different though. Had all 4 Hobbits already. :P

WOULD not say no to BILLY BOYD again though, Swoon.

Hi

no offence but thay seed the same thing about elijah sean , billy and dom and the rest and SM did get them and it was wounderfull

so dreaming and leting SM knew about it is good cuz you never knew <G>

I agree with Nili (yey) if they can get Elijah, well ya, the world is definately smaller if he comes to the UK and MK of all places, not even proper London!

xx

I know a substantial number of Lotr cast have been at collectormania 3 or 4 but pleeeeeease have some of the hobbits back. I don't mind which. :D

Also I would love Viggo or Ian Mckellen to be there.

Or my dream wish would be Orlando Bloom (but I think that's wishing a bit too much) :rolleyes:

C.S.I guests - namely Jorja Fox, Marg Helgenberger & William Peterson

Buffy/Angel guests - David Boreanaz, Andy Hallet, Tom Lenk & Eliza Dushku (please, please, please!)

And finally.. am I the only person who'd love for Jennifer Saunders to come? That woman is a comic genius!

wow a CSI fan!!! yeah get people from CSI PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!??!?!??! xx

ps-buffy and angel peeps are cool too!

I was woundering , in adishen to my list ( my sig') what do you all think of some

B-5 and Charmed stars ?

i'd love to see any one who is /was a main charecter from thows 2 shows

WHAT ABOUT WALTER KOENIG THEN?? he was a main character in babylon 5 and tos star trak series

great idea then you can satisfy FARSCAPE fans (alot of people have mentioned that) and STAR TREK fans (who alot of people have also mentioned) ! xx

i know this is probably pushing it but...Maybe you could get orlando bloom? or even johnny depp :firedevil: ? but it would be nice if you got elijah wood, dominic monaghan and christian coulson again they were nice :lol: oh yeah n rupert grint would be kinda cool :angry:

yeah these people!!! I LOVE DOMINIC!!! :unsure:

soo many people didn't get to meet elijah last time!

but Orlando and Johnny have my vote before Elijah I must say cause, in all fairness, you have already had him at Collectormania xx

(sorry if anyone's wandering why I have posted quite an increasing no. of posts in a row, I set my self the task of reading all the suggestions and am replying to cool posts!!!) it is taking AGES! xx

Yeah Billy turned up on the monday, the day I left! I know because the Hobbits were staying in our hotel...on our floor no less, and the guy at the desk told us that it was a shame we had to leave because Billy was going up that day and joining the rest of the Hobbits.

I couldn't change my plans! I had to leave and I felt horrible! So please...make it up to me. *pouts*

Please invite Billy Boyd!!!! Please?

wow! thanks, we never knew that!! lucky people who got to go on monday!!

I never knew either till I started reading all the posts! (only 5 pages left lol)

which hotel was that?????

am so gutted! if Id known he was gunna be there, I would have called into work sick and just stayed at MK for the monday!!!

xx

jeremy Sumpter...........please??????????

for those of you who dont know the gorgeous one, he's PETER PAN!!!! Emily would sooooooooo agree with me on that 1!!!!!

I DEFFINATLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE SEEN THE FILM 4 TIME!! JUST SO I CAN SEE HIM ON SCREEN LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

yeah get him he's really sweet and alot of peeps are asking for him, always a good sign! plus would be popular with "younger" people who might be just randomly there shopping at MK or something! xx

jeremy Sumpter...........please??????????

for those of you who dont know the gorgeous one, he's PETER PAN!!!! Emily would sooooooooo agree with me on that 1!!!!!

I DEFFINATLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! IVE SEEN THE FILM 4 TIME!! JUST SO I CAN SEE HIM ON SCREEN LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

yeah get him he's really sweet and alot of peeps are asking for him, always a good sign! plus would be popular with "younger" people who might be just randomly there shopping at MK or something! xx

I will be there anyway, but PHOAR!!!! if he did come to c5!!! i'd die!