What are you planning to get signed?

Lambourne

I know currently only Henry is going but what are you planning to get signed?

I always get 8x10 signed so I don't want to break the tradition but if the Series 3 Lost figures are out in time for Lockdown I will buy an extra Auto and get the Desmond figure signed also.

I have a Lost companion book that I've had signed by Maggie, Ian, Jorge, Daniel, Sam and Dom now, so I'm going to keep going with it :lol:

Did you get it signed by William Mapother also? If you did I think you may have been in front of me in the que for William at LFACC as I saw someone getting a Lost Companion book signed with lots of other sigs in it.

• Moderators

Just the 8x10s I think. That's all I've had from other Lost guests - I didn't want to get a cast print or something as there's too many cast members, and I wouldn't be able to get them all on one, and I can't be bothered with posters.

No idea to be honest, maybe my Lost DVD box set...too far ahead for me to decide on this, besides going to cons like this is something I am still new at lol. So I am more of "the spur of the moment kinda thing. Maybe the pic of me and the guests I will try to have signed if I get them in time....or just something else :).

Or a tshirt I am thinking to have made before the event..

No idea to be honest, maybe my Lost DVD box set...too far ahead for me to decide on this, besides going to cons like this is something I am still new at lol. So I am more of "the spur of the moment kinda thing. Maybe the pic of me and the guests I will try to have signed if I get them in time....or just something else :).

Or a tshirt I am thinking to have made before the event..

I have the dvd box sets but there's no way I travel with them, I don't want to lose them :blush:

The idea of the tee shirt is a good one, it's light to carry!lol

I think I'll be going with my drawings of the characters though, I know that I have to draw Desmond, and I hope we'll get other big names for me to have time to draw them, then once back home I could put them on my wall :blush:

I have a Lost companion book that I've had signed by Maggie, Ian, Jorge, Daniel, Sam and Dom now, so I'm going to keep going with it :blush:

Did you get it signed by William Mapother also? If you did I think you may have been in front of me in the que for William at LFACC as I saw someone getting a Lost Companion book signed with lots of other sigs in it.

oh yeah, almost forgot about William :blush: , yes I did so it may have been me :wub:

I don't know what i would want to be sighed. I mean i already got an autogragph of the whole cast so i don't really need anything sighed i just want to meet them! that's what i'm going for hehehe lol

But i'll find something!! :whistling:

Have you got a scan of the autograph with the cast signatures on it? It would really interest me because I collect autographs from "Lost" :wub:.

I don't know what i would want to be sighed. I mean i already got an autogragph of the whole cast so i don't really need anything sighed i just want to meet them! that's what i'm going for hehehe lol

But i'll find something!! :YAHOO:

Have you got a scan of the autograph with the cast signatures on it? It would really interest me because I collect autographs from "Lost" :WINCE:.

I'm sorry love, i don't want to give it to anybody even if it is just a scan of it. Because the guy who got it for me worked on the show with the cast and he died coming home from work one night, his car crashed in to a wall because of a heart attack and it means alot to me and i wouldn't want to give it to anybody else. Again i'm really sorry...:(

But i thought of something i found my lost book and i think i'm ganna take that and get that signed. :D