New dates for LFCC

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

New dates are JULY 19th TO 20th

We are back in our old home :D

EarlsCourt2.jpg

Bigger and better more rest/chill areas , more crew to help ,more fun ,bigger guests & extra activities :D

Taking this event to the next stage

The show had more people going to it than ever before so we need to grow to attend to peoples need and thats the challenge we are happy to take

LFCC'S 2008 will be amazing we promises :clap:

we are learning new things with every event we run , and we just want to thank you for your support and understanding, we now have the event were we can shine and bring you all something special :D

thank you

Jason and the Showmasters crew :WAVE:

Mine's 24th :D

Would still rather have DOWNSTAIRS at EC1 (closer to my regular accommodation) but EC2 is still cool - and it will take a return to EC2 to wipe out the awful memory of the dimly lit dungeon at the top of the escalator.

Bags I quoting the opening post next August :angel:

Ah that's a shame, JacknDaniel. I agree, it would have been better not to announce the dates if they weren't definite, we'd rather not know the dates until confirmed than to write unconfirmed dates and change them after. Still not a lot we can do about it now.

x

Would it not have been an idea to NOT advertise the old days on the booklet for LFACC this year if they hadnt been confirmed?

It might have been, except that the booklet was printed before LFCC 07, when it was discovered that Earl's Court 1 needs better bulbs. A move from Earl's Court 1 back to Earl's Court 2 might well necessitate a shift in dates.

Why can't we have 2 LFACCs in a year like with Collectormania milton keynes? :D

x

There used to be two LFACC a year back in the Wembley days. Having two was work back then as it was on a small scale. And Collectormania was still the flag ship show. But since moving to Earls Court and making it the grand daddy of all Showmasters shows it seems to be slowly getting better and better.

But am very please that it is moving back to court 2 next year.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully there won't be any major problems with the trains as there were with LFACC07.

If there were no problems it would have taken myself and my fiance just one train (with no changes) to get to LFACC, the second closed event to where I live :D

:YAHOO:

LLAP :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...