Does anyone know if Patrick met his doppolganger ?

dufresne

I wasn't at LFCC but heard there were two of them, or idd I mis-read someone?? I imagine Stewart has probably met him before cos he's such a good look-a-like and thus be easier for him to gain access to him.

There's always that same one that I see at cons but never had a chance to talk to him as he's always already talking to someone else or posing for pics but I have alway wanted to ask how much "action" (sexy-time) he gets just on account of looking like Stewart! :D

Have you met him, dufresne?

Edited by nicky

There's always that same one that I see at cons but never had a chance to talk to him as he's always already talking to someone else or posing for pics but I have alway wanted to ask how much "action" he gets just on account of looking like Stewart! :D

I asked him and he told me that he was once used as a decoy... to divert attention when Patrick was going somewhere...

There's always that same one that I see at cons but never had a chance to talk to him as he's always already talking to someone else or posing for pics but I have alway wanted to ask how much "action" he gets just on account of looking like Stewart! :wub:

I asked him and he told me that he was once used as a decoy... to divert attention when Patrick was going somewhere...

I meant "action" of the sexual kind.:D

I've seen various 'ladies' snogging his face off at various cons in MK
Really!!! No wonder I see him so much at cons all the time!!! I bet he doesn't even like ST, he just does it to get the birds!!! Bravo!! :D

He kissed me on both cheeks.. does that count?
I guess it does, unless he's French or something. He certainlysounds like a crafty one. :wub:

I guess it does, unless he's French or something. He certainlysounds like a crafty one. :D

Well he must have assumed I was french (as everybody seemed) but i'm belgian... only difference (kiss-wise) is we only do 1 kiss, not 2.....

There's always that same one that I see at cons but never had a chance to talk to him as he's always already talking to someone else or posing for pics but I have alway wanted to ask how much "action" (sexy-time) he gets just on account of looking like Stewart! :D

Good to know we weren't the only people who had that thought pop into our head.

Had a couple of pics done with him. The resemblance is quite uncanny.

there are two lookalike...Giles and Derek. Derek and Patrick dont get on and giles arrived late and didnt see him
Oh, I wonder why that is? Perhaps Derek was used as a decoy once and didn't like the outcome? Do Derek or Giles ever dress as Professor X? I guess it wouldnt be practical to sit in a wheelchair all day though.