Who'd you meet? what'd you get?

Fader

I 'met' Milo but he didn't even acknowledge my existence so was slightly gutted at that. I understand he was probably exhausted and it was like quarter to 5 or something but I was completely ignored. I had got a smile from him in the photo shoot but the whole day was kinda ruined by not even being ackonwledged. Because they was hardly anytime and I was so disappointed I didn't try to meet Dom or Adrian who I also had VTs for. Don't think I'll go to an event again :YAHOO: Cool stalls though I didn't get anything.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met Dom, wished I hadn't bothered, then bought lots of stuff in Chinatown which was a far more enjoyable way to spend a day than stumbling around in the dark waiting for an autograph signed with poorly concealed ill humour. My friend got Devon's auto and he at least seemed happy enough to be there. He even tested all the pens to find the best one, bless him!

Dev was really lovely...I did take him a pencil case full of sharpies to choose from though! he used a random photo he had 'ruined' earlier and kept signing it until he found a good pen. He even posed for a photo and signed the pic before I paid! almost ran off :YAHOO:

And dom was very uneventful...meh! prefered talking to the 2 ladies in front of us in the queue for him. one was telling us about how she almost sat on Viggo's lap and other went to first another show...if your out there say hello!

Got my VT for Dom Monaghan at 10am - No.560ish. By Midday a sign said he'd be back at 1pm and they were up to No.120. I had to leave around 2pm, so sadly had to give him a miss.

Woah, I guess the person giving out the VTs must have liked me, let me join the back of the que just after 10am without even getting a ticket, i assumed it was an open que.

That's nice, especially if it was the same one handing 3 to one person, or the one saying 'come back later' to those of us who didhave tickets. Not having a go at you, good luck to you, but it would be nice if there was consistency in rules being applied!

Wow - I met - ok long list im afraid!!!! ::

Geoffrey Bayldon - really friendly and chatty

Dominic Monaghan - spoke about lost etc - was friendly

Patrick Stewart - really nice man and very chatty - to me anyway!!

William Mapother - again another nice man

Mads Mikkelsen - wat a great guy he was!! brilliant

Tom Baker - again very chatty d friendly!!!

Louise Fletcher - nice and friendly

Michael Gross - very nice a brilliant man

Billy West - again very chatty and good at posing for photos

Hugh Mitchell - nice - spoke alot

Emily Dale - very nice and very attractive!!!!!!

Harry Melling - friendly and talkative

Gareth David lloyd - one of the nicest peeps!!

Devon Murry - haha great bloke!!

Joah Altman - very friendly and posed for ages with photos

Danny Dyer - bit of a rush - but very friendly

Tamer Hassan - same as above

Garry Cooper - flirty!!!

Trevor Laird - friendly

Gary Shail - very catty

Phil Daniels - brilliantly friendly bloke

Mark Wingett - the best person you could meet!!!!

Toyah Wilcox - lovely lady!!

Phil Davis - haha quality man!!

Franc Roddam - very chatty and friendly

Eric loren - nice

Linda Clark - very plesant

Tom Golding - an excellent top bloke - very friendly and chatty

John leeson - very chatty and talkative - very nice bloke

William Hughes - soooo sweet!!!! lovely guy!!

Steven Speirs - friendly and chatty

Quentin Pierre - chatty and good with the photos

Paul Jerrico - nice bloke

William Hoyland - chatty and friendly

Anthony Smee - nice bloke

Clarence Smith - very nice and friendly bloke - very good with jokes as well!!

Christopher Malcolm - again very nice bloke - chatty and good with the photos

Al Lampert - chatty and friendly

Mike Houston - friendly

Tracey Eddon - very nice and talkative

Ralph Brown - didnt smile or look at me while signing - but did let me take a photo!!

Stephanie English - a nice lady - spoke alot about Star Wars

Marolyn Turk - again very nice and plesant

Sadie Eden - very chatty lovely lady

Syd Wragg - nice and friendly

John Forgeham - no comment!!!!

Milton Johns - top bloke!!! very nice man

Jim Dowdall - nice and friendly

Vass Anderson - liked having photos takin of him!!

Well that was all the peeps I met!! hope everyone had a great time!!!!!!

Got my VT for Dom Monaghan at 10am - No.560ish. By Midday a sign said he'd be back at 1pm and they were up to No.120. I had to leave around 2pm, so sadly had to give him a miss.

Woah, I guess the person giving out the VTs must have liked me, let me join the back of the que just after 10am without even getting a ticket, i assumed it was an open que.

That's nice, especially if it was the same one handing 3 to one person, or the one saying 'come back later' to those of us who didhave tickets. Not having a go at you, good luck to you, but it would be nice if there was consistency in rules being applied!

i got my Vt for Dom (saturday) just after 10. I was 524 (or something) i kept checking back through the day. At 3pm his board was still saying 200. I was tired, had a headache (from the darkness) and wanted to go home, but i desperately wanted to see Dom. I spoke to the crew guy who gave me my Vt. He ripped up my ticket and let me join the back of the queue. I literally queue jumped by 300. I know how very lucky i was yesterday.

i got my Vt for Dom (saturday) just after 10. I was 524 (or something) i kept checking back through the day. At 3pm his board was still saying 200. I was tired, had a headache (from the darkness) and wanted to go home, but i desperately wanted to see Dom. I spoke to the crew guy who gave me my Vt. He ripped up my ticket and let me join the back of the queue. I literally queue jumped by 300. I know how very lucky i was yesterday.

Alot of people were probably tired and had headaches but the point of VT's are to stay within a timetable so everything stays organised. Doms VT crew member seemed to make new rules up for each person. If you wanted a ticket lower than 500 then get an eary bird. I had 139 and he was signing fast. Even if dom had 300 at 3pm he did have a 2h break between 12 and 2 (well p/shoot and lunch) but he was there till 6!

It is just annoying really. Im not blaming you for trying, but the crew should have refused

It was my first ever convention, i didnt really know how it worked, I then realised i should go and get a VT, hence the number. I did pre book, i also pre booked my parking. I didnt ask to queue jump, i asked how long roughly it would be to my ticket. I agree with you that the crew should be consistent and not make up rules as they go along, hence why i said i knew how lucky i was

Yesterday I met William, Devon, Robert, Deep Roy and had the photoshoot with Dom and then got an autograph. Everyone was lovely, I was really pleased with everything! William was probably the friendliest... and Devon actually but the others were all great too! Dom was awesome actually as well, he made me laugh both times I saw him!

Today I got to Earls Court at 10:30 so I thought there was no chance of Heroes autographs but I was third in the queue for Milo, yay! He was great, asking me how I was and stuff. Then I got tickets for Jack and Adrian. My VT number for Adrian was very high so I knew that I wouldn't meet him but I did meet Jack which was great! I also got the photoshoot with Hayden and I think she was a really sweet girl and the photoshoot with Adrian and Milo which was amazing!

I met Dominic, lovely guy and he was quite chatty as well, hehe! He said he liked my name in the autograph and then he gave me a hug!! Woooo :unsure::D:o Really happy! I also met Devon Murray, he's a cool guy and I saw him walking around the stalls as well which shocked me a bit, haha. :D

I'm still going round the house like :chair: haha!

x

I met:

Hayden

Jack

Milo

Billy west

I got hayden and jack to sign a picture of bennet and clair and i got milo to sign a pic of peter and sylar! Didnt get a sig from billy west. Just had a chat.

Hayden was the highlight. She was polite, funny and happy. Brilliant.

On Saturday I met Robert Englud, Dom Monaghan, and Gareth David-Lloyd.

Robert was great. Got to have a nice chat with him. He was amused when I asked him to write "One, two Freddy's coming for you" on the autograph. We spoke about Johnny Depp, Sweeney Todd...Robert told me about how he'd had dinner with Christopher Lee and how he can't sing, especially not Sondheim as Sondheim songs are so difficult. Talked a bit about how awesome Heather Langenkamp is as Nancy and Robert was happy to let me take a photo of him before I left. Fab guest!

Dom was next and I was only number 37 for him so not much waiting. I found him friendly, chatty...we talked a bit about LOST. I said I was really going to miss Charlie and Dom said that you never know, we might see Charlie again as LOST is that kind of show. I asked him for a hug and he was happy to. As I was leaving he called after me to come back and get one of his stickers so I did. Asked him a question at the talk on the Sunday...talk was great, really funny.

Really enjoyed meeting Gareth. He wasn't as rushed as the others and so there was time for a nice chat about Torchwood. He was really friendly and easy to talk to, got the impression he liked being there and he gladly posed for a photo, putting an arm around me, and shook hands as I left. Lovely guy.

Sunday was just for the Heroes people. I met Adrian first and he was great. Really talkative. I accidentally got him to reveal to me a spoiler, forgetting that the question I was asking was a spoiler and the girl sitting next to him lightly told him off for giving stuff away, and I promised not to tell anyone. We agreed that it was cool that there's a lot of good Sci-Fi on TV right now and I asked him how he was enjoying London, to which he said he was having a great time. I asked him when he was going back to the US and he said tomorrow, and that he had to get his son back to school and then go to work. Shook my hand before I left. Very nice man, and he looks so much younger than on the show IMHO.

Hayden was next and although it was a very brief experience, she seemed very pleased when I told her that Claire was my favourite character, thanking me with a big smile, making eye contact etc. A really pretty, nice girl. So tiny though!

Milo was third and it was really funny, because I got him to sign the same picture that Adrian had signed as I wanted both the Petrelli brothers autos on the same photo. Milo saw Adrian's big signature and told Adrian off for making it take over the picture and joked about how he'd write his autograph over Nathan's face for revenge! We were all cracking up. I told Milo how much I love the show and that I especially loved his scenes with Christopher Ecclestone. Milo gushed about how fantastic Chris was and then shook my hand as I left. Super! (he didn't write on Nathan's face in the end, btw! LOL!)

Jack was my last one and he was brilliant. I complimented him for his performence in Company Man, telling him that he made me cry and that it's my favourite episode. He said that he's really proud of that episode and that I've got great taste and looked over at Milo and Adrian, joking that everyone thinks those guys are good but that he's the man! He was funny and flirty and just really fantastic. Got a handshake from him as well.

I had really positive experiences with everyone. Possibly because I was among the lower numbers and they weren't shattered yet but I'm really thrilled with all the guests I met. :)

Edited by Princess83

I ended up only getting autos from 3 people but they were the 3 i wanted (would have been 4 if torri had been there ) .

ANITA DOBSON, i got a text from my friend at the event at 14.25 saying she was leaveing at 14.30, i had just got of the tube and was at the cash machine outside at the time, i managed to race in and no sm staff new where anita was till i met another friend who took me over there , she was getting ready to go but i made it in time, a very lovely woman, well worth me rushing about for, she signed my highlander prop book and a photo and also possed for a photo with me, very friendly.

she was going to a friends birthday party on sunday so i hope she had a great time.

CHRISTOPHER MALCOLM , very friendly guy , we chatted about some of the filming for highlander, he didnot have that many pics to chose from but i got a nice star wars one and he signed my book and posed for a photo with me.

DANNY DYER, there was a bit of a que for him so it was a short visit but he was very friendly and signed my book.

i was intending to come back sunday and get adrien and some others but could not make it in the end.