Guest cancellation - Torri Higginson

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately we have just heard that Torri Higginson is no longer able to make it to LFCC this time. Pre-booked photo session tickets will be refunded back onto the credit card that made the booking over the next few days.

We apologise for this late cancellation.

I know these cancellations are always possible but this time I think there are way too many of them !! Fortunately the Heroes guests are now all there so I have still 9 guests of interest but 5 of them will be there only on sunday, so I think I will visit London on saturday afternoon :wub:

I still think Comic Con gets more cancellations then any other Showmasters events, i might be wrong but it always seems to be the case, it might be due to the higher profile guests seem to do comic con over collectormania and have a more active movie/tv schdule but it seems that way,

I still think Comic Con gets more cancellations then any other Showmasters events, i might be wrong but it always seems to be the case, it might be due to the higher profile guests seem to do comic con over collectormania and have a more active movie/tv schdule but it seems that way,

I think it's just down to the fact there's more guests, making the odds higher for people that cancel.

• Showmasters Admin

she is working on csi and it over ran sorry

we paid out for flights and have lost that its the way of things sometimes

still its a good line up

i do not think any others will drop out we should be good to go on all the rest

see you all tomorow

and we all hope you have fun

jason

she is working on csi and it over ran sorry

we paid out for flights and have lost that its the way of things sometimes

still its a good line up

i do not think any others will drop out we should be good to go on all the rest

see you all tomorow

and we all hope you have fun

jason

You best not

mads and dom are mine :P

No wonder the event is cursed, JASON from Showmasters answered on this!!;) Is that the 2nd time Torri has cancelled? Can someone concur or disagree with that please!!

3rd time she has cancelled, she was met to be at LFACC 2 with the whole of the season 1 atlantis cast, was was also met to be at LFACC 2006, again cancelled, and this makes it the 3rd time.

She does do conventions a far bit, does a lot in the states and has done one over here before, but it was for a different company that is no longer in business.

Maybe 4th time will be a charm.

No wonder the event is cursed, JASON from Showmasters answered on this!!;) Is that the 2nd time Torri has cancelled? Can someone concur or disagree with that please!!

3rd time she has cancelled, she was met to be at LFACC 2 with the whole of the season 1 atlantis cast, was was also met to be at LFACC 2006, again cancelled, and this makes it the 3rd time.

She does do conventions a far bit, does a lot in the states and has done one over here before, but it was for a different company that is no longer in business.

Maybe 4th time will be a charm.

it was annoing, but hey, i'm back tomorrow to meet patrick stewart, so thats gonna make up for it lol

I hope you are right SciFi, she is the only Stargate (apart frm RDA who RARELY comes here) member I haven't got! I wonder if that new guy with the dreads in Atlantis will come over one day?!!

Jason Momoa aka Ronon Dex has been over once before to the UK, but with another company and does a far few conventions in the states so I would say be is a highly likely guest to see one day. Could make it a Baywatch reunion!!!!

RDA to this day has not done a public signing, and the one event that he did do was not even a prober con just lots of talks that cost you a hell of a lot of money but you did get Amanda Tapping as well :wub:

It would be nice for showmasters to do a new Stargate Atlantis cast event with people from after season 2 maybe get Torri to come to that, maybe a MASSIVE EVENT, they are doing one for Heroes and Lost why not Atlantis/SG-1

Hay it was a shame she could not make it, she is the only autograph I need on my Season 1 Atlantis print to complete it, one day, one day :wub::wub::wub::P

...*headdesk*

Not. Again!!

Down to ONE guest I wanted to meet, now. And all the guests I was at all excited to meet, have cancelled. Gah...

Why is it always this one that work winds up being in the way of?? This is the third time now! *sniff*