LFCC Crew please read

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

I just wanted to re-iterate what was said in the crew confirmations.

I don't want to come over as all harsh and over bearing, but we really do need the crew briefing to start at 7:30am on Saturday.

This event is going to be huge and we will need every minute to set up in the morning. This means you need to be there, signed in and ready by 7:30am.

If you are doing the morning shift or all day you should be looking at getting to EC1 by 7:15am at the latest. We really can't afford to have people wandering in late, so please be on time.

The same goes for Sunday morning, please make sure you are there by 8:15am.

It's about a 20 - 25 minute walk from the Ambassadors to the venue

The Holiday Inn is about 10 minute walk from Hammersmith Station then it depends if you catch the tubes right or have to wait and then its however long 3 stops are.

Maps and Compasses are not included

St Bernards and sherpas may be required :P

• Moderators

Oh and don't even think of putting a IT'S THIS DOOR DAVID! sign on the wrong door :P

I know what some of you are like :P

The tubes go very regularly through Hammersmith from what I saw last time I checked so that shouldn't be a problem.

Assuming they're working properly.

Which they never are.

Hmm.

Cripes - I can see us having navigation equipment then if the walk is that long from the hotel.......

Ugh - I don't do walking

Me either!! Me thinks it's going to be a very early wake-up call on Saturday.

Make that 3 of us! If its 20-25 min walk for others that makes it 45 for me :no: !!! Perhaps we're going to have to organise cabs......or get the hotel to do a courtesy bus.....!!

Please someone confirm that we will pass a shop sellling COFFEE for Jola and food for the rest of us on our way in on the morning.

LMFAO you know me so well :D

Right

I have done some diggin on the route from the Ambassadors to Earls court. According to a well known fastfood chain there is one of their outlets on route, all we have to do is pray to god it is open at 6am, otherwise not only will jOla miss out on her coffee, but the rest of us will surely starve to death. (Not good before we even start the show)

One of my objectives when I arrive in London tomorrow is to check out the information then I will pass on any knowlegde I pick up :)

See you all soon

"OO"

It's about a 20 - 25 minute walk from the Ambassadors to the venue

If it's the Abassadors Hotel on Collingham Road, it's a little over half a mile from the venue, and it's a pretty level walk; more like 10-15 minutes I'd have thought:

West on Courtfield Gardens and Barkston Gardens to Earls Court Road - abut 500 yards. Cross over Earl's Court Road and go straight down Penywern Road (c.350 yards), turn right on the end at Warwick Road and about 150 yards along is the Exhibition Centre.

Of course, when you get to Earl's Court Road, you might want to stop and grab breakfast (Barkston Gardens/Penywern Road are about 70 yards from the EC Road exit for EC tube station, so there are plenty of suitable emporia around there).

And a decent pub within walking distance of the Ambassadors is the Hereford Arms on Gloucester Road, on the corner with Clareville Street.

I have done some diggin on the route from the Ambassadors to Earls court. According to a well known fastfood chain there is one of their outlets on route, all we have to do is pray to god it is open at 6am, otherwise not only will jOla miss out on her coffee, but the rest of us will surely starve to death. (Not good before we even start the show)

EC Road has branches of Subway, BK, Col Sanders and the golden arches folk. Unfortunately Subway doesn't open until 10am on Sunday and 8am the rest of the week, and the national websites for the other 3 places don't give branch opening times. I'm pretty certain that there will be some food places on EC Road open early enough for you.

Please someone confirm that we will pass a shop sellling COFFEE for Jola and food for the rest of us on our way in on the morning.

LMFAO you know me so well :P

Have walked the route and sorry the answer is no

Well, then I think a detour will have to take place. You know what I'm like without my coffee in the morning! :WINCE:

Well, then I think a detour will have to take place. You know what I'm like without my coffee in the morning!:WINCE:

Obvioulsy dear old Andy has forgotten about the McD's conversation I had with him. Mmm Maybe that old age eh Andy :)