Did you all have a good time

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Yes we all did it, thank you all for helping make this happen :lol:

we WILL BE BACK next year bigger and better ^_^

there was over 7500 people attend the event so we now have the confidence to bring bigger guests to the good people of Scotland

We will have a Saturday night party next time as well :YAHOO:

you were all such a freiendley bunch :D

Thank you all so much

We are here to stay and make the best event we can in scotland

Jason and the Showmasters team :WAVE:

Both my brother and I had a great time. Thanks for putting on a show in Scotland finally!

I was annoyed at the shortage of guests in the run up to this event, but I have to put my hands up and say that it was a perfect start for Glasgow. Especially as the guests in attendance were some of the friendliest of the guests ive met before.

I felt proud walking round it each day and seeing that it was a big success as I was worried it wouldnt be.

Roll on the next one! Thanks SM!

I had a brilliant time on Satuday and so did my son! Thanks for putting on the event in Scotland and looking forward to next years! ;)

I also had a great time crewing on Sunday and will def volunteer again next year, I might even do a whole day! lol :D

Ditzy xx

ps. omg just discovered I have aching muscles in my arms I never knew I had! I don't want to see another table for at least a year! lol :D

Edited by DitzyDalek

i had a awesome weekend.huge thanks to susan for the lifts, and sah and donna for letting me bunk in their room.bigup Jason for the comedy banter sat night,thankyou please mrs patterson.hope ya got back alrighty!didnt come across any more highly dangerous musical instruments!lol

also,thankyous to debbie for the lift sat night.it was very much appreciated ;)

Edited by kirsty_

I had the best time of my life well this year, the other being when I was in Cardiff the weekend before!!! It was fantastic, really fantastic...I'm not including the 9 hour bus journay I endured just to come to this show.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat, thank god you won't be holding the next one until next year, cause I doubt I cld afford another Glasgow one this year!!!! Heehee.

I had a good time, cheers showmasters for making the event great!!!

(We had fun stalking the guests :blush: )

I've done a few conventions over the last couple of years, but this was my first Showmaster event and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you to everyone involved.

Some of the conventions I've done in the past were ruined by rude stewards and event staff, but all the Showmasters people were so friendly, helpful and a joy to speak with.

And as far as the guests go, John Rhys Davis is the friendliest chap you could ever meet.

It's great to see Showmasters coming up to Scotland...fingers crossed for many more.