Party Themes

slaycandy

• Showmasters Admin

Hey everyone,

I know it's still a fair time away until Eclipse, but we're looking to get together some suggestions on what themes you would like for the parties at night.

Our only theme so far, is Super-Heroes and Villains, so we still have two other nights to find themes for and we'd really love your input!

Thanks,

SJ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone,

I know it's still a fair time away until Eclipse, but we're looking to get together some suggestions on what themes you would like for the parties at night.

Our only theme so far, is Super-Heroes and Villains, so we still have two other nights to find themes for and we'd really love your input!

Thanks,

SJ

Has that one been announced already? If so, cooool... so many choices..right Julie? lol

:wub:

Jocks and cheerleaders it has to be!!!

I agree :chair:

Definitely NO SCHOOL DISCO - it's been done time and time again...... *yawns* bored now!

You can always have a general "uniform" party ie; army, police, jailbirds, doctors, nurses etc

Retro 70's/80's

Beach Party

Toga Party

Gangsters

Cops and Robbers

Pirates

Vicars & Tarts

Fairytale Characters

Alter Ego's/Dopplegangers

Cowboys & Indians

Comic Book

Witches & Warlocks

Pimps & Ho's

Film & TV

Knights & Damsels

Medieval

I could go on......

Ok, you can't tell I go to alot of themed parties can you :(

• Showmasters Admin

Hey everyone,

Thanks,

SJ

Has that one been announced already? If so, cooool... so many choices..right Julie? lol

:D

Hey, I was in a conversation with Mark about the party themes before starting this thread when he said that one of the parties just HAD to be heroes and villains, which is quite fitting tbh, and I think it'll be an awesome night, so we're just looking for some other ideas now.

:)

SJ

• Showmasters Admin

A Hollywood party where we all have to come dressed as our favourite celebrity.

If we come as Tom Cruise does that mean we have to supply our own couch to jump on?

Why would anyone want to dress like Tom Cruise? :unsure:

And why would he be anyone's fave celeb?

:YAHOO:

SJ

x

• Moderators

Yeah Mark I'm not dressing up like a cheerleader :thumbup:

Anyway random ideas:

Your Own Personal Heroes - come dressed as someone you consider your 'hero', someone you idolise.

Heroes Characters - yes, a room full of Sylars would be enough to give you nightmares but still :P

'Future' - dress how you see yourself in *** years ..

Japan - in honour of Hiro, and just so we get swords to play with.

Edited by DavidB

• Showmasters Admin

'Future' - dress how you see yourself in *** years ..

Heh, I like the future idea. Although no idea what I would go as!

I was going to suggest 'Homecoming' ya know given the episode, but Mark had said that formal wear may be a tad taxing on everyone's budget! So that's probably out, lol.

But I figured 'Life immitates art' could be a theme..... in the show we have Isaac's paintings of the future coming to pass... so how about a bunch of people dressed as people from paintings or pieces of art? Random idea I know, but hey!

SJ

x

So far, I'm liking 'Heroes & Villains', 'Jocks & Cheerleaders' and 'Future self' as themes. They're all pretty distinct and yet (vaguely) linked with teh show.

Heroes and Villians in particular seems to inspire some fantastic outfits, so if there is going to be any kind of fancy dress competition, then I'd make that the Saturday night theme.

Regardless of the themes, for at least one of the nights those of you have who have never been to a proper UK style full weekend convention, you will get your chance to meet The Jedi Chefs, as we will be out in force.

In case you've never heard of of us or don't know who we are, I'm sure you've probably all met or chatted with Jason who's involved with running this event. It was only a few months back that he himself joined our ranks :

http://www.jedichefs.com/masters/pages/JMC141_Jason.html

• Showmasters Admin

Regardless of the themes, for at least one of the nights those of you have who have never been to a proper UK style full weekend convention, you will get your chance to meet The Jedi Chefs, as we will be out in force.

In case you've never heard of of us or don't know who we are, I'm sure you've probably all met or chatted with Jason who's involved with running this event. It was only a few months back that he himself joined our ranks :

Dude that looks like the Rad and by the JMC number I'd say in May at *coughs* I was there that night, saw Keith doing his JMC, heh. Good to know the JMCs will be joining us for Eclipse, it's going to be an awesome weekend!

SJ

xox

Yay! :huh:

Look forward to meeting my fellow JMC's at Eclipse! :huh:

Meet you at the bar! :(

My JMC Photo

Edited by King Steve

Dude that looks like the Rad and by the JMC number I'd say in May at *coughs* I was there that night, saw Keith doing his JMC, heh. Good to know the JMCs will be joining us for Eclipse, it's going to be an awesome weekend!

SJ

xox

Yes it was in May at the Rad, I took the photo, along with the guest JMC photos that weekend.

Yay! :YAHOO:

Look forward to meeting my fellow JMC's at Eclipse! :smile:

Meet you at the bar! :dance:

My JMC Photo

Excellent! B)