Talks for lfcc times Sat & Sun

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Talks are all free

Tickets for all talks will be given away at the Q&A arena every morning first come first serve

Tickets for the talks going on that day only will be given out each day

SAT

STAR WARS CAST TALK--------------11.10 TO 11.40

LADY'S OF STAR TREK----------------11.50 TO 12.20

ROBERT ENGLUND---------------------12.30 TO 1.00

MADS MIKKELSEN----------------------1.10 TO 1.40

BILLY WEST ONE MAN FUTURAMA----2.20 TO 2.50

BLAKES SEVEN--------------------------2.55 TO 3.25

COSPLAY COMPETITION---------------3.30 TO 5.00

SUN

COSPLAY TALK -------------------------10.30 .TO 11.00

LADY'S OF STARGATE -----------------11.50 TO 12.20

WILLAM & DOMINIC ARE LOST--------12.30 TO 1.00

QUADROPHENIA CAST Q & A --------1.10 TO 1.40

HARRY POTTER CAST TALK------------2.20 TO 2.50

STAR WARS CAST TALK 2--------------3.00 TO 3.30

LFCC AUCTION --------------------------3.40 TO 4.20

See you all on the day

Jason :thumbup:

What's the auction?

Dito...

I think many people might want to know this. I'm certainly not staying for the auction if I don't have some idea of where the money raised is going, and a few things that might be up for grabs.

:(

LLAP :P

Edited by zebredy

What's the auction?

Dito...

I think many people might want to know this. I'm certainly not staying for the auction if I don't have some idea of where the money raised is going, and a few things that might be up for grabs.

I couldn't care less where the money is going, it's more about whether there is anything I am interested in ! There was an auction at a recent Collectormania (9 or 10?) where they auctioned off crew t-shirts from previous shows (sealed or not), guest name boards, vinyl movie banners etc. It may or may not be similar stuff this time, but I know the proceeds last time went towards a party for the crew.....

What's the auction?

Dito...

:hathor:

I couldn't care less where the money is going, it's more about whether there is anything I am interested in ! There was an auction at a recent Collectormania (9 or 10?) where they auctioned off crew t-shirts from previous shows (sealed or not), guest name boards, vinyl movie banners etc. It may or may not be similar stuff this time, but I know the proceeds last time went towards a party for the crew.....

Hmm I'm mot sure if I'd bother knowing the money was going towards a crew party (no offence ment here just my oppinion) would rathe it went to a charity like cancer research, british heart foundation or something similar.

Don't the crew get given enough stuff for helping out. I have crewed at other events where you don't get as much for helping out, yet it never seems to bother me. As I said before (and I know somone is gona say something here) but a crew member to me is someone who volunteers there time.

A volunteer to me is someone who volunteers there services regardless of whether they get paid or not.

No unless one specific thing comes up in the auction I don't think I'll bother if thats the case. Though it is still early days and SMs havn't said where the money from the auction is going, so maybe I will wait and see before I make up my mind.

These are just my oppinions so please don't shoot me down for them.

LLAP ;)

• Moderators

:crying: No Patrick Stewart talk then?gutted!

As with the Heroes guests, it's a case of them only doing one day and demand for signing is going to be high. They need as much time as possible for that really.

• Moderators

YAY!!!

Michael Biehn talk :)

but....a robert englund talk as well!?!?! My dream come true!

Damn....need to pick one thought can't go both days lol.

From personal experience, I went to a Robert Englund talk and that was one of the best I've ever been to :smile:

Guess it depends what you're most interested in :D