Little bit of help required

JackAubrey

I have been in America for a while, just got back and realised how close the Convention is, can anybody help me find a hotel, Im searching but its taking forever,

anyone who helps will recieve a large hug in the mail form Moi to You

JA

Linden House Hotel (London).

6 Sussex place, Hyde Park

, London, W2 2TP.

There is possibly closer hotels, but that one is available, not too expensive & it says it's near Earls Court......it's definitely near an underground line

Hope this helps

Telephone: 020 7723 9853 (+44 20 7723 9853) or,

Email: reservation@lindenhousehotel.com.

Linden House Hotel (London).

6 Sussex place, Hyde Park

, London, W2 2TP.

There is possibly closer hotels, but that one is available, not too expensive & it says it's near Earls Court......it's definitely near an underground line

W2 is basically Edgware, north of Hyde Park, around Paddington station. Earls Court is in SW5. Looking at google maps I see that Sussex Place is off Sussex Gardens, and yes it's close to Earls Court in the sense that Earls Court is a lot closer than New Orleans :crying: but it's still over 3 miles away, so you won't be walking. On the bright side, it is near Paddington station, and the branch of the District line that runs between Paddington and Earls Court is open the weekend of the show; journey time is about 10 minutes, and the service is about every 10 minutes; first train is 0550 on Saturday and 0718 on Sunday.