Heroes: Merchandise News

DavidB

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At LFCC there was a dealer who had 10 official posters from San diego Comic con and they all sold out.

Does anyone know where else i can get them?

Do you have a picture of this official SDCC poster ? Or perhaps only a description...

I will try to find it, but i'm not sure of what i'm looking for loool :headscratch:

Edited by sebastianillyria

Forbidden Planet have got both the covers available for pre-order although there's only a mock up for the one so far.

At first glance, I loved the Alex Ross cover (and will probably buy it), then I took a closer look at it and just HATE the drawing of Peter (like the "bears no resemblance to Sean Maher cover on the Firefly comics). But overall it's still a lovely cover.

• Moderators

Yeha, my first thoughts were "hmm, that's not Claire!" lol but then as I scanned, I also had Peter issues, and Hiro looks a bit too old too but that might just be the pose.

I'm not sure what one I'll get .. I do like the idea of the second one more but I think it'll annoy me ..

• Moderators

All I've seen is the one on this page, and then the one on the previous page .. so is the page 1 one not an actual cover? I dunno! lol

*edit*

Ahh ok, FP says it's not .. so no, I've not seen a final one yet!

Edited by DavidB

At LFCC there was a dealer who had 10 official posters from San diego Comic con and they all sold out.

Do you have a picture of this official SDCC poster ? Or perhaps only a description...

I will try to find it, but i'm not sure of what i'm looking for loool :headscratch:

It's the usual poster with a blue background, white cloulds at the top, says 'Heroes' and has the line of heads at the bottom of the poster

It's the usual poster with a blue background, white cloulds at the top, says 'Heroes' and has the line of heads at the bottom of the poster

Ok, i remember this poster.

I would try to find it :YAHOO:

Is it this poster ?

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Heroes-TV-Series-Offici...1QQcmdZViewItem

Or is it written "San Diego Comic Con" on the poster you're looking for ?

Edited by sebastianillyria

Does anyone have information on the already released special edition comics? I am talking about the various comics handed out at the San Diego Comic Con this year and the comic with the exploding man painting on the cover that people got who bought the Heroes S1 DVD's at Best Buy (US only?). I've only seen pictures of the covers so far and I'd like to know what stories are inside. And the SDCC ones are numbered and I am wondering if they'll only tell a story if you have the complete set or if only the covers vary but the story inside is the same. Thanks.

just read that from Star Wars artist Tom Hodges yahoo group :

4. I recently finished up some work on sketch cards for the TV series

"HEROES" and the upcoming set for HALO. Both sets are from Topps. As

soon as approvals from Universal and Bungie come through, I will post

samples. Also on the card front, for Fans in the UK: The Harryhausen

set, The 2000 AD set, CSI: Miami and NY as well as more Doctor Who

cards. All sets are from Strictly Ink.

dont know if more artist names have been released for the sketch cards...

Yeah, that's the one I posted on the previous page, but we're not sure if it's 100% confirmed as the final piece.

I don't know, but... www.cinequest.com only posted the officiel poster for the promotion on the graphic novel.

And since yesterday, they are posting this picture for the promo of the graphic novel.

So it seems to be official now. :hathor: We will see (but i prefer the other cover :borg: )

I can't believe that's the finished version - at least I hope not. Although we've still got the Alex Ross cover to choose from anyway.

Play.com have got a bunch of merch now - posters, t-shirts, calendar and individual packs of trading cards (the latter two are pre-order)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm on holiday in the US at the moment and it seems like official t-shirts haven't been released yet even though Season 2 has just started. I asked at the Forbidden Planet here in New York and they said that all the t-shirts you see at the moment are bootlegs. It's really annoying - I wanted to bring one home with me at the end of my trip!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, that's the one I posted on the previous page, but we're not sure if it's 100% confirmed as the final piece.

I don't know, but... www.cinequest.com only posted the officiel poster for the promotion on the graphic novel.

And since yesterday, they are posting this picture for the promo of the graphic novel.

So it seems to be official now. :hathor: We will see (but i prefer the other cover :borg: )

Here's the comic book cover by Jim Lee

comiccoverjimleezy5.th.jpg