prices for the guests for LFCC

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEEP ROY-----------------------------£15 2nd would Signing
Come again?

How comes Deep Roy, Chris Malcolm and Bronagh are 15 whereas the other Star Wars guests are tenner?!
Cos they have been in loads of stuff other than Star Wars...and not just as background/oneliner roles either.

Im aware of that but I still dont feel that they should be in the £15 bracket.

Steve Spiers has been in things too but hes a tenner.

Eight episodes of Dr Who? Voice work all over the place? Guest starring in thirty shows? Playing the key role of every single Oompa Loompa in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Easily fits into the £15 bracket IMO.

Edited by Psychosis

Any news yet on how much Mary McDonnell will be? As need to plan budget for autos.

Hoping she'll be £15, reckon though she'll be £20 given how many others are £20..though only Tricia Helfer comes to mind for bsg guests charging over £15 in the past.

I must be the exception, as she was the person who played my favourite Star Trek character ever and I'm talking about TNG not TOS. I can understand why people didn't like her, she was a little 'in your face' so to speak, but for me she played the most realistic Doctor of them all.

I have been wanting to meet her for years, her autograph will defiantly be going straight up on the wall with the other main TNG cast. I wish she had stayed till the end of TNG rather then leaving after one season.

I just can't understand why so many people didn't like her in TNG. 1 or 2 people I could understand, but almost everyone I know didn't like her that much in TNG. :huh: Well each to there own.....

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Trust me , you're not on your own :-) ...I completely preferred her charactor & the way she played it in TNG and was very sad to see her go, wasn't the same for me.

Also echoing Rosalind's post, to be honest I've loved her work on other things for a long time preceding that and if anything, ST-wise she got me from the Original series :-)....very talented, can't wait to meet her.

I must be the exception, as she was the person who played my favourite Star Trek character ever and I'm talking about TNG not TOS. I can understand why people didn't like her, she was a little 'in your face' so to speak, but for me she played the most realistic Doctor of them all.

I have been wanting to meet her for years, her autograph will defiantly be going straight up on the wall with the other main TNG cast. I wish she had stayed till the end of TNG rather then leaving after one season.

I just can't understand why so many people didn't like her in TNG. 1 or 2 people I could understand, but almost everyone I know didn't like her that much in TNG. :huh: Well each to there own.....

Trust me , you're not on your own :-) ...I completely preferred her charactor & the way she played it in TNG and was very sad to see her go, wasn't the same for me.

Also echoing Rosalind's post, to be honest I've loved her work on other things for a long time preceding that and if anything, ST-wise she got me from the Original series :-)....very talented, can't wait to meet her.

Cool to see Im not the only one... :YAHOO:

Maybe we can meet at LFACC, I'm going both days with my fiance and some other friends. (or bump into each other in her que) I can't wait, I need two autographs of hers one from TNG for our hall, to go with the other main cast of TNG, and one of her (not from any show, hoping they have one) that will go in our spare room come sci-fi room

:Hator:

LLAP :huh:

It's really great to hear from people who love The One and Only Diana Muldaur! :thumbup:

As I said before, it would be nice to meet up with some fans of hers at LFACC :WAVE:

;)

I'll be there one way or the other at the show, so be lovely to see you guys there :D

xx

It's really great to hear from people who love The One and Only Diana Muldaur! :thumbup:

As I said before, it would be nice to meet up with some fans of hers at LFACC :dance:

I'll be there one way or the other at the show, so be lovely to see you guys there :dance:

xx

Cool so what days are you going for..... :D

;)

LLAP :WAVE:

Eight episodes of Dr Who? Voice work all over the place? Guest starring in thirty shows? Playing the key role of every single Oompa Loompa in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Easily fits into the £15 bracket IMO.

I disagree but then thats what life is all about. If we all agreed then how boring would life be? :rolleyes:

Will Eric Loren and the other Who guests be 10 or 15 quid? thanks!

I'll be there one way or the other at the show, so be lovely to see you guys there :dance:

xx

Cool so what days are you going for..... :D

:D

LLAP :D

I've just had confirmation I'll be working both days, so come and find me...somewhere... lol :D ....I'll be the one in some form of hat! If in doubt, ask a crew member....

I'll be there one way or the other at the show, so be lovely to see you guys there :D

xx

Cool so what days are you going for..... :YAHOO:

LLAP :dance:

I've just had confirmation I'll be working both days, so come and find me...somewhere... lol :D ....I'll be the one in some form of hat! If in doubt, ask a crew member....

Ok thanks, fingers crossed your crewing up Dianas que

:D

LLAP :dance:

Edited by zebredy