david

indio

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not said anything about anyone's spelling! There's a difference between people who make genuine mistakes with their spelling and the people who are just ignorant about it

And James, can I call you James? I'm not nice to anyone :wub:

I've not said anything about anyone's spelling! There's a difference between people who make genuine mistakes with their spelling and the people who are just ignorant about it

And James, can I call you James? I'm not nice to anyone :wub:

Fair do's!

You could call me James but you'd sound like my old school teachers (it's my surname)

Darren x

It'd be a pretty small clique, I don't think two people actually counts as a clique, I'm not sure though. I don't know the official rules for cliques. I just know I'm in one or two.

I'm in Swinton, which is sadly near Bolton. It's not my fault, I was just born here ^_^

I've just had my dinner in Swinton - nothing special a sausage sandwich in Morrisons!!

Spose you're right a clique probably means more than 2 - we'll just have to grumble about being oppressed by young people!! (and I'm a youth worker!)

Well Wikipedia doesn't state how many people equal a clique, guess it's up to us to form that rule. It's gotta be more than 2 that's for sure

Seriously quit picking on us kids! I don't (purposely) oppress anyone!

Aww wow, you're the second person I've spoke to who knows where Swinton is :o The first was a guy on the phone from O2 :P My family obviously don't count ^_^

I love kids really (although I couldn't eat more than 2). I have 2 of my own and work with 13-25 year olds on sexual health issues!!

To be honest I can even understand some text speak!!

I've done some work at Swinton High and at Clifton Youth Club so yep know where it is!

I'm sure the majority can understand text speak but we just don't want to. Text speak is meant for texts and I think it should be limited to just that. How can you expect anyone to take you seriously if you can't be bothered to fully type out what you want to say? And it's not even long words at times. Urrrgh I just don't see the need for it on forums ^_^

Aww Swinton High is kinda just down the road from me. And Clifton's where I really live, I should say that more often, it sounds nicer. Well it does to me.

I agree that text talk is for texts.

dazzler, love if you were talking about what I said about comments on announcements, that wasn't too you, was an after thought, hope you weren't offended!

And if you and Kell are to start a North clique then I shall start a South-West one for us country folk! ^_^

Ive never seen the word clique used so much in my life ^_^

i was going to write a big long winded message delicately defending davidb without sounding like one of his friends, yet trying to understand indios feellings and sympathise with him...but i couldnt be bothered

Indio deserves a smack :P

And James, can I call you James? I'm not nice to anyone :P

Fair do's!

You could call me James but you'd sound like my old school teachers (it's my surname)

Darren x

Please tell me you're not Darren James formerly of Cheltenham?

And it may be me that the spelling is aimed at - I've had to edit every single one of mine today because it's Monday, I have MSG poisoning (not really:poki:). Not his one. This has been edited because the senility has kicked in

Edited by sazzra

i was going to write a big long winded message delicately defending davidb without sounding like one of his friends

You wouldn't wanna be his mate anyways, he's a real jerk :P

Id watch yourself David, Kell seems to have it in for you more than Indio ^_^

Edited by JacknDaniel

I dont like text talk either ^_^ shouldn't even be allowed in text's...we have full stops and spell check for a reason!

my spacebar is half broken, it wont space without a stupid amount of effort..stupid thing :P

And you managed a grammatically perfect couple of sentences there. Congrats! :dance:

I dont like text talk either :dance: shouldn't even be allowed in text's...we have full stops and spell check for a reason!

my spacebar is half broken, it wont space without a stupid amount of effort..stupid thing :P

And you managed a grammatically perfect couple of sentences there. Congrats! :dance:

^_^

I dont like text talk either :dance: shouldn't even be allowed in text's...we have full stops and spell check for a reason!

:dance:

It was meant as a compliment ^_^