Tombstone - Johnny Ringo

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Kyle Reese 300px-Terminator1003.JPG

The Abyss - Lt. Hiram Coffey abyss1biehn.jpg

Aliens - Cpl. Dwayne Hicks hicks.jpgaliens.jpg

The Terminator - Kyle Reese kyle01.gif

The Magnificent Seven (TV series)Chris43.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000299/

• Showmasters Admin

Somebody has posted on imdb that he's supposed to attend the Rue Morgue in Toronto, August 24-26. What about Glasgow? :thumbup:

He's told us he is doing Glasgow, and didn't mention any show in Toronto. We'll check with Michael and see what's happening.

Somebody has posted on imdb that he's supposed to attend the Rue Morgue in Toronto, August 24-26. What about Glasgow? :D

He's told us he is doing Glasgow, and didn't mention any show in Toronto. We'll check with Michael and see what's happening.

Thanks ever so much for checking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Somebody has posted on imdb that he's supposed to attend the Rue Morgue in Toronto, August 24-26. What about Glasgow? :D

Just want to let everyone know that Michael and Jennifer have confirmed they are doing Glasgow, not Canada.

• 2 weeks later...

Somebody has posted on imdb that he's supposed to attend the Rue Morgue in Toronto, August 24-26. What about Glasgow? :angry:

Just want to let everyone know that Michael and Jennifer have confirmed they are doing Glasgow, not Canada.

The messageboard of the other site now states that he's cancelled Canada because of a movie project and that he would therefore cancel Glasgow (and maybe even London?) as well. :chair::dance:

I hope that is NOT true!!!

Also brought up mention that on Prowse' website it states he's doing a canada convention the same time as he's being billed to be at glasgow and he's announced as a guest on that site...

"'I am pleased to announce that a satisfactory agreement has been reached between myself and .... Canadian Sci-Fi ***** Convention 24th-26th Aug and I will now be appearing"

• Showmasters Admin

The messageboard of the other site now states that he's cancelled Canada because of a movie project and that he would therefore cancel Glasgow (and maybe even London?) as well. :chair::P

While a movie project could always arise, as far as we know none has at this time and he is still doing both our shows at this moment.

Also brought up mention that on Prowse' website it states he's doing a canada convention the same time as he's being billed to be at glasgow and he's announced as a guest on that site...

"'I am pleased to announce that a satisfactory agreement has been reached between myself and .... Canadian Sci-Fi ***** Convention 24th-26th Aug and I will now be appearing"

We'll check with Dave.

• Showmasters Admin

The messageboard of the other site now states that he's cancelled Canada because of a movie project and that he would therefore cancel Glasgow (and maybe even London?) as well. :poki::huh:

Having now checked with Michael, he has confirmed that "Work commitments are not getting the way of our dates."

While there always remains the possibility for any guest of a work committment arising, as things stand Michael and Jennifer (since the other website mentions her as well) are both still coming to Glasgow and London.

Still not confirmed Dave's status, but if he isn't able to attend, we will get a replacement guest in.

• 2 weeks later...

Just one very small question Showmasters:

How come it's cheaper to get a photoshoot with Michael Biehn in London than it is in Glasgow?

Am having to squeeze every penny for these 2 events, but it would have been nice to get a photo with him while he's in Glasgow, instead of having to wait a week.

I will obviously wait till London if I have to !!