WHICH BIG STAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AGAIN...

MINE'S ELIJAH, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!  

86 members have voted

1. 1. MINE'S ELIJAH, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!

• Elijah Wood
    • Sean Astin
    • Kristanna Loken
    • Matrix Twins
    • Antony Head
    • Dominic Monaghan
    • Andy Serkis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say Billy Boyd, I met him at C3, it was my little sister's birthday and she wanted his autograph, this was before I was really into LoTR, not only did he sign it with Happy Birthday, he agreed to speak to her on the phone to wish her all the best, what a great bloke he was.

And now I'm collecting LoTR, I'd like to get him to sign my stuff too.

From the list up there though, Sean Astin, definately.

personally dont wanna see the same people back, much better to get new stars like bruce campbell, lance henrikson, wes craven etc. Anyway i think of the hobbits come back then they will no be at c5 and instead will be at the london film and comic con.

i would like it if we got new ppl in, like someone mentioned bruce campbell, that would be wicked cool! and im a buffy fan so any1 from buffy would be really cool. I dnt mind lotr, but there were way too many at C4, though i was hearing some really cool things bout how nice they were, and i did meet Andy, and Billy at C3, and they were cool.

so yeah near ppl would be good.

personally dont wanna see the same people back, much better to get new stars like bruce campbell, lance henrikson, wes craven etc. Anyway i think of the hobbits come back then they will no be at c5 and instead will be at the london film and comic con.

film and comic con? when where?