CM11 is nearly here!

Princess83

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm soooo excited!

Only three days for me (am coming over on Saturday), and of those three I'm working till 4.30 today, and have tomorrow and Friday off! Need to do some serious packing and cleaning I'm afraid...

Yay! Almost CM!

Well, we are so close now that I thought I would get into the spirit of things. this one seems somehow appropriate.....

finalcountdown.jpg

Thats actually a very good film! :thumbup:

I'm bummed about Biehn cancelling as well, but I've still got James, Charisma and Brandon so I'm still insanely excited.

Can't believe it's nearly Saturday. I love the ritual of going to a showmasters con. This will be my forth and it's still so exciting.

It sucks that I was struck down by an AWFUL cold the day before yesterday, but so long as I keep taking meds for it I'm sure I'll be okay. Nothing will stop me from going to CM. :)

Me tooooo. My budget has grown explosively over the last few weeks, I'm glad my credit card is still working...

Ooooh, found some pounds left over from my last trip to CM!

After much worry that I wasn't going to be able to make it, I'm now able to attend for a few hours on Sunday.

See everyone there! :YAHOO:

have a great time ther my friend, this is the first showmasters event ive missed since cm6! il miss seing you and richard and steve.

have fun + speak soon :YAHOO: