Guest cancellation - Dirk Benedict & Dwight Schultz

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunately after a long negotiations we have been unable to work out a way around the changes in Dirk's busy schedule, and because of this we thought it best to also postpone Dwight's appearance as well until they could both appear together.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We would have announced it sooner but we were still looking for a way to make this happen and were not willing to give up until every avenue had been explored.

We wish them both luck in their projects and look forward to working with them at a later date.

Unfortunately after a long negotiations we have been unable to work out a way around the changes in Dirk's busy schedule, and because of this we thought it best to also postpone Dwight's appearance as well until they could both appear together.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We would have announced it sooner but we were still looking for a way to make this happen and were not willing to give up until every avenue had been explored.

We wish them both luck in their projects and look forward to working with them at a later date.

wounding...........

Oh well, maybe get some other guests in, like I dont know, BURT REYNOLDS, WOOOOHOOOO

GO BURT GO BURT ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY GO BURT!!!!! ;)

But no Dwight?:headscratch:

From the first post by SM....

we thought it best to also postpone Dwight's appearance as well until they could both appear together.

yes, I read that, still don´t get it. They aren´t attached to each other, are they? :unsure:

But no Dwight?:headscratch:

From the first post by SM....

we thought it best to also postpone Dwight's appearance as well until they could both appear together.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me as I know a few people who wanted to see Dirk and not Dwight and also a few who really only wanted to see Dwight

Star Trek guests, Stargate guests and guests from other shows have cancelled before for one reason or another, normally due to work commitments, but I have never heard of one guest cancelling just cause another has (not saying its never happened before) its just seems a little weird to me.

:unsure:

LLAP :poki:

• Moderators

Dwight didn't cancel though. From the first post it seems Showmasters postponed his appearance. No doubt they believe that Dirk and Dwight will do better together - there's not much point having Dwight come this time, and then AGAIN whenever Dirk comes back. It'd be overkill really, not to mention costly.

From what I've seen as a crew member, the majority of people meeting both guys are for A-Team stuff so it does make sense I think.