CE guests

Skylover

I hadn't seen the guest announcements, but I had picked up on the one-man Star Wars show from the European site see below:

Star Wars Celebration Europe - The One Man Star Wars Trilogy Show

Charlie Ross, the creator and performer of "The One Man Star Wars Trilogy," will be bringing his show to Star Wars Celebration Europe in July.

Fans of the Star Wars movies and fans of live theater can enjoy an exceptional treat each time the energetic Ross performs his show in the specially constructed 2000 seat theater in the main halls at Celebration Europe. The Canadian actor, who has appeared around the globe in his original productions of "The One Man Lord of the Rings" as well as his Star Wars show, is scheduled to delight audiences daily at London's ExCel Exhibition Center from Friday July 13th through Sunday, July 15th.

Ross, a long-time Star Wars fan himself, has been performing to rave reviews. Using no props, and no instruments except his versatile and talented voice, Ross performs everything from dialogue and music to sound effects and battle scenes. The result is a high-energy gambol through the original trilogy that fans will not soon forget.

Those who attend Star Wars Celebration Europe should not miss these performances, which are included with the price of admission, but only while seats are available in the theatre.

Click here to book Celebration Europe tickets.

Show times will be announced closer to the show. Stay tuned to starwars.com and celebrationeurope.com for schedule updates.

I was reading the website that is covering the European convention and they mention the one-man show as per my post above but they didn't mention anything about guests annoucements? Doesn't make sense but I am happy that they have started making them. I hope they do a special photo of the Fetts so I can get that signed got all of those on photos all but Temuera Morrison.

I want all of them

Jeremy Bulloch, Daniel Logan Temuera Morrison for a Fetts group photo

Temuera Morrison - for my posters

Ray Park - For my poster as well

For various reasons I kept missing Park's and Morrison to sign my posters but I will make sure that they sign them this time.

Prowse no great surprise there kinda expected it but hey more the merrier and at least its an announcement which for me is a step in the right direction

WOW. Guest announcements already :YAHOO:

I am already happy that the 'Fett Trio' are going. Temeura Morrison is great to meet and i can't wait to meet him again. Perhaps with guests already being announced this early that they are aiming for 100-150 guests?

Seems like they are appearing all 3 days aswell which is good. What i think they now nee to do though is say how much the guests are going to be and whether they will use a voucher system like CIV. It's just so some of us can get an idea on how much we are going to be charged per auto

For Example, Dave Prowse can sometimes charge a reasonable price of £15 but has also been known to be stupid and charge £20 plus. If he's more than £15 then i won't be getting his auto

For Example, Dave Prowse can sometimes charge a reasonable price of £15 but has also been known to be stupid and charge £20 plus. If he's more than £15 then i won't be getting his auto

Hi all,

I'm a long time troller of the forums but have made very little posts. At a show I went to last year, Dave Prowse was charging £20 for personal items, £30 for a 8x10 picture from his table and I think even more for some of the bigger photos.

Good to see some announcements, even if most of them were on the cards. Any other guests not announced that people have seen on the stars' websites? I thought I read somewhere before Lightening Bear was going as well as a couple of Star Wars artists.

Edited by GMan

Hi all,

I'm a long time troller of the forums but have made very little posts. At a show I went to last year, Dave Prowse was charging £20 for personal items, £30 for a 8x10 picture from his table and I think even more for some of the bigger photos.

Good to see some announcements, even if most of them were on the cards. Any other guests not announced that people have seen on the stars' websites? I thought I read somewhere before Lightening Bear was going as well as a couple of Star Wars artists.

The guests tend to have various prices at various shows, I remember Kenny Baker charging £15 at a SM event then within a matter of months at another SM event he was asking £20.

I usually keep an eye of where certain ones are going because from experience I know they are slightly cheaper else where at times.

I have been looking how the set up is for the event in the USA and they have a 24hour shop at the event (if I have read that right) you pre-order your stuff via the website and you can collect it as and when you want because during the course of the event the shop doesnt close. For me personally because I will be stopping over the road form the event would be ideal also it would be good if they done the Star Wars one man show on an evening give me something to attend to rather than site in my hotel watching Debbi does Dallas and Debbie does Dallas 2 :D LMFAO

starwars.com

The Celebration Europe Autograph Hall is scheduled to play host to the largest number of Star Wars guests that Europe has ever seen.

celebrationeurope.com

We will host the largest number of star guests from the casts of all six Star Wars films ever seen

Don't know if you have all had the email ... but

"These "stars of the Dark Side" make up just the first announcement of a long list of stars who will be signing autographs and appearing on stage and/or in meet and greet sessions with fans at Celebration Europe. Expect to meet a whole host of stars, including a mix of both familiar faces and rare and or first time signers."

• 2 weeks later...

According to another forum, CIV is only going to have around 50 guests in total which in my opion is rather dissapointing for the Americans as they had around that many last time. Plus it seems that 90% of the guests going have been before.

I sure Hope that Celebration Europe hosts FAR more guests than that. If we had the rumoured 100 guests then i'll be happy. We do have the added benefit of people from the Original Trilogy living fairly close.

I am hoping that they annouce another group of guests soon along with how the pricing for them will work. I ticket system like Celebration 4 would be best in my opion. Also i am hoping that with the sheer number of visitors going that the guests prices are good

There are a few signers that i am so hoping for like Tim Rose, Michael Pennington, Michael Culver, Julian Glover and Jake Lloyd.

I'd be dissapointed if Silas Carson isn't there as he would be quite Busy i could imagine