Bernard hill or other titanic actors

snooker_matt

i think it would be great to meet some of the cast of titanic, from Bernard Hill to Jason Barry. Ioan Gruffudd, Victor Garber and Kathy Bates would be amazing to meet. id like to meet some of the memorable extras from the film aswel. PLease let me know if anyone would be interested in meeting anyother titanic Actors

Yes!

I have Bernard Hill but a repeat would be good (apparently he is very well informed about the real ship)

Historical Titanic survivors like Millvina Dean for Autographica anyone? (apparently there is another survivor somewhere, and yes they were only babies but it still counts!)

James Cameron? or am I aiming too high?

:D

survivors would be cool. J.C. now that would be cool, nothings impossible afterall, Id like to meet Bernard Hill and get him to sign my special edition titanic dvd. im sooooooo jelose that you have met him/got autograph...........willing to sell????? :D:D:D

id like to meet some of the memorable extras from the film aswel. PLease let me know if anyone would be interested in meeting anyother titanic Actors

Regarding Titanic extras, Jenette Goldstein would be a pretty cool guest. I'm pretty sure she's the lower class Irish mother telling her kids a story to comfort them towards the end.

Edited by Gray Fox

survivors would be cool. J.C. now that would be cool, nothings impossible afterall, Id like to meet Bernard Hill and get him to sign my special edition titanic dvd. im sooooooo jelose that you have met him/got autograph...........willing to sell????? :thumbup::thumbup::D

Bernard Hill will turn up to an event soon, trust me! :thumbup:

He really is a genuinely nice man and takes the time to chat so keep that DVD handy!

And get your eyes off my autograph!

I would love to meet any of the Titanic cast, it's one of my all time favourite movies.

Victor Garber would be my first choice, he comes across as a really nice bloke in interviews at least and I think he'd be popular as well. I also love him in Alias so it would be amazing to meet him.

Of the rest of the cast I'd love to meet Leo and Kate obviously (although I doubt I'll ever get too B) ) and Kathy Bates, Bernard Hill, Billy Zane and James Cameron. I'd love to ask him about his trips to the bottom of the ocean to see the real Titanic. I would love to hear from the man himself about it. :(

• 3 years later...