How Many People Are Going To The Event

Crostini

Are You Going  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Not going this time round. Works busy so i need my weekends to sleep at the moment! lol

me neither, maybe we were spoilt with the Buzz event but this one doesnt have the same pull for me. Will save pennies for my holiday in Costa Rica. Shame though as I always look forward to these events.

I'm going! I have a Gold Pass as this looks like it will be the best one ever. The opportunity to meet such important people in history is fantastic and doesn't come around too often! Well done Dave & Garry thanks for all your hard work.

I can see what you are saying but I think the Buzz Aldrin line-up is the best ever. Fantastic. Especially the extra events put on other than just signing. It was great. Best show ive been to full stop.

Lana Wood and Steven Berkoff are MASSIVE guests for me. Brian Murphy, Gavan O'Herlihy and Liz Frazer make strong back-up. Not worth a stay in that horrible hotel or one of the sexier admission tickets, but a cheap flight and a day ticket are a good way to catch up with friends .....

Lana Wood and Steven Berkoff are MASSIVE guests for me. Brian Murphy, Gavan O'Herlihy and Liz Frazer make strong back-up. Not worth a stay in that horrible hotel or one of the sexier admission tickets, but a cheap flight and a day ticket are a good way to catch up with friends .....

Dufers - what time are you getting there saturday mate?

lana wood is the only good guest here however i met her before. the rest of the lineup is very poor.

That is YOUR opinion... but surely the queues for Lovell and Haise will show what everyone else thinks about the line-up :D . I think you'll find that Captain Eric Brown and Bruce McCandless will have busy lines also.