what's everyone working on?

wyrdsister

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm slowly working on my Herr Flick (from Allo Allo) costume in case the reunion goes ahead any time soon.

I'm also working on finding exactly what I need for my Owen (Torchwood) costume. There's an 80% off sale in Madhouse at the moment so if I can get there on Saturday I'll get the jeans. Anyone got any screencaps of Owen's shoes? :thumbup:

Edited by TurkFox

Turkfox, I just remember him wearing loafers....

I'm not working on any costumes at the mo, as I'm into my Dollfies...I'm hoping to go to Ring Con this year and already have my Arwen costume for that.....

I'm slowly working on my Herr Flick (from Allo Allo) costume in case the reunion goes ahead any time soon.

I'm also working on finding exactly what I need for my Owen (Torchwood) costume. There's an 80% off sale in Madhouse at the moment so if I can get there on Saturday I'll get the jeans. Anyone got any screencaps of Owen's shoes? :YAHOO:

Ok I don't know if this is going to help but if you look Here there is a full length publicity shot of Owen (pic on the bottom right) that nicely shows his shoes. I would have replied earlier but I only just found these pics (I'm was looking for a good shot of Jacks earpiece to work from.) When I've finished with that I'll have my costume done :YAHOO: and sad beastie that I am I can't wait to wear it :YAHOO:

Tom Riddle, Jacen Solo, Sgt Grimes, Curt Wild, Ian Rider and re-vamping my Gambit!

Dude are you doing Ian Rider as in Stormbreaker. Dude please say you are. I so wanna be Alex Rider.

Hows Tom and Grimes going?

Off that subject the costumes I am currently working on are Eversmann (BHD), Alan Tracy, Goth Fairy and a few others.

Also Elli u really need to contact me about the Tracys I'm not on the net much at the moment so u either need to email me or call me or something. I've been thinking about the costumes alot recently and am doing some more research etc.

Methinks I'm gonna be a tudor princess and will get my elizabeth swann dress done at some point, a friend of mine can get me any fabric in any colour I want reaaaalllllllyyyy cheap, may go for the female snape tho that's one i've wanted to do for yonks, tho on the tudor dress I already have my stays and petticoats, just need a shift, hoop skirt (corded petticoat), gown and french hood. LOL plenty of time yet. thinking of something like this

Elizabeth%20kopi.JPG

Dude are you doing Ian Rider as in Stormbreaker. Dude please say you are. I so wanna be Alex Rider.

Is there any other Ian Rider? Course I'm doing that Ian Rider.

Oh oh oh please lemme be your Alex. Please please please please. Look don't make me beg bro. Okay fine:

*gets on hands and knees and begs and begs* pretty please with Philip Winchester on top. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone please remind me in the future to not try and hand sew stays! It takes forever to do, looks good just takes forever, oh well least when these are finished i can start drafting. (I kinda got serious with my costuming over the past few months, love my historical stuff and as a result am setting up a business.) yay me!!!!!!!!

I am working on the yellow dress that Frenchy wears in the Prom scenes from Grease! My mom is doing a lot of work, because it's a bit fiddly, and I don't have much hands on experience (only ever did a circle skirt and accesories...)

• 2 weeks later...

Well my stays are nearly done i'll be posting pics very soon just got to put in the last few boning channels and wait for my dad to get me some more nice thick cable ties. Started my french hood as well, shocked at just how easy the little sod is to make, tho keeping it on is gonna be another story all together, should be interesting to see a tudor lady sprinting to the toilets at gmex to try put her hood back on straight again. lol

My Indy costume is being retired for good now. I may do the Temple of Doom battle costume in 2009 if i can get a girl to be Willy Scott

My Hero from the sky Ash is now ready to go as late last year i completed my custom Chainsaw prop that i built myself, but i gotta be real careful as it'l take an arm off if im not concentrating on where im swinging it

:thumbup:

My other Ash costume, the medieval adventure costume at the mo isn't 100% movie accurate and the first version Blue tunic that i had made for me is being secondered to my independent Jedi costume, I will go with a more movie accurate version later on when i got more money

this pic is the medieval costume so far

Ashhand.jpg

i made a cheapo mech-hand and painted it, and my Necronomicon prop is a movie quality replica prop made by a porfessional, and it's pretty damn cool to look at and show at cons

I plan to do the hero from the sky Battle Damaged costume first and covered in lots of battle scars and stage blood, Ash wouldnt be Ash without the blood and muck from his misadventures...

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to do another costume for CM11. It's going to be...

Herr Flick!

I know I'm a girl, but who cares, I've done Robin Hood, and he's no chick either.

I recently bought a really cool long black coat, and my brother said "it looks like you're in the gestapo", so why not do the rest of the costume too? It's not hard, I already have a hat somewhere, and will just need a cane. I wear glasses because I can't see without them, so that's sorted too.

I just need to check what he wears under it, but it'll be fine.

I'll try to get Richard Gibson to do a picture, but that shouldn't be any problem.

I decided to do another costume for CM11. It's going to be...

Herr Flick!

I know I'm a girl, but who cares, I've done Robin Hood, and he's no chick either.

I recently bought a really cool long black coat, and my brother said "it looks like you're in the gestapo", so why not do the rest of the costume too? It's not hard, I already have a hat somewhere, and will just need a cane. I wear glasses because I can't see without them, so that's sorted too.

I just need to check what he wears under it, but it'll be fine.

I'll try to get Richard Gibson to do a picture, but that shouldn't be any problem.

*tries not to throw a major strop*

I'm doing Herr Flick! Finished it the other week. *nods*

Decided after hearing a rumour about the reunion in November.

*tries not to throw a major strop*

I'm doing Herr Flick! Finished it the other week. *nods*

Decided after hearing a rumour about the reunion in November.

Lol! I didn't know...

Well, we can always not wear it on the same day... Though a picture with three Herr Flicks (or should that be "Herren Flick") would be really cool.

Lol! I didn't know...

Well, we can always not wear it on the same day... Though a picture with three Herr Flicks (or should that be "Herren Flick") would be really cool.

Think they're only there one day (the Allo Allo guests), actually. Oh, apparently we're not allowed to call ourselves Herr Flick because Richard Gibson has reserved that name and we have to think of new ones. :P