Happy Birthday Becky!

Gandalfia

Happy Birthday Becky!!! :whistling:

Hope you have an ace day listening to Girls Aloud and McFly and whatever else you've gotten yourself into that you used to all slag us off for liking :D

I would post fancy pics but I'm at work, so I can't and someone else can do it! :D

Tara xxx

Yay, thank you everyone! :(

Shhhhh Tara, I don't want everyone to know I used to hate McFly and the Aloud! :P I have a reputation to keep! No Christa, it's NOT wrong, it's very right!

Troy, I appreciate your attempts at a T-bag accent, I really do. :P

You lost your rep the moment you started liking them :unsure:

Yay, thank you everyone! :dance:

Shhhhh Tara, I don't want everyone to know I used to hate McFly and the Aloud! ;) I have a reputation to keep! No Christa, it's NOT wrong, it's very right!

Troy, I appreciate your attempts at a T-bag accent, I really do. :dance:

You lost your rep the moment you started liking them :YAHOO:

Yeah and I should know I had to watch them "perform" on The Album Chart Show and they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Worse bleeding choreography I ever seen and the ginger was always out of time.

Yay, thank you everyone! ;)

Shhhhh Tara, I don't want everyone to know I used to hate McFly and the Aloud! :D I have a reputation to keep! No Christa, it's NOT wrong, it's very right!

Troy, I appreciate your attempts at a T-bag accent, I really do. B)

You lost your rep the moment you started liking them :dance:

Yeah and I should know I had to watch them "perform" on The Album Chart Show and they were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Worse bleeding choreography I ever seen and the ginger was always out of time.

Oh no Christa .. you're asking for trouble .. the ginger is her fave one :YAHOO:

I can't look at my family anymore without thinking of Colin Farrell :dance: "you're so beautiful ..." Noooooo!