Tickets

sjdaulby

As it's me that's processing the ticket orders and sending out the tickets for the show, I can confirm that the tickets are slowly being sent out in batches.

Please allow at least another couple of weeks before querying anything should you not have received them. I have literally hundreds of orders to get through and send out to everybody!

If you haven't received your tickets for either entry, or the photo sessions, say a few days before the show itself, then feel free to email so I can check records.

Hope that helps and puts minds at ease :P

Wooo got my tickets today!! So exciting!

LOVING the photo shoot ones with the pix of the guest on and everything. Please say we will get to keep these after the shoot - dont take them away! I love my lil souvenirs and these are awesome! Maybe you could just punch a hole in the corner or something? Just an idea :P

xxxx

i love keeping all my tickets and stuff aswell , put it into a scrap book as such ,

mine came this morning i love how on joe flanigans they've used the stargate symbol as usual for a's in the name quite cool

so im pretty much sorted for this con now, woohoo shame i cant say the same for uni work

lil lisa

Hey guys, got my tickets for the show at the weekend :YAHOO:

Anyone know what happens with the photo sessions? Will I get a ticket in the post as well or do I take my email confirmation along with me to the show?

Thanks in advance!

:D

i got my photo shoot tickets on Tuesday (31/10). You should have yours soon. :wacko: