Heroes - Season 1 - US Pace

Hellsbuttmonkey

I second this.

suffering from a geek overload here.

Malcolm McDowell was great, and as for the twists and turns by several characters, I could'nt cope.. :yoda:

and as for that ending...........

Oh god SM, am begging you now for more Heroes guests..

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last ep for 5 weeks? :o I'm going to get serious withdrawal symptons.

What en ep! and Sylar and Peter Petrelli at the end woah :P

Pretty much guessing Petrelli will use his healing powers he's aquired though and the battle will commence :WINCE:

think i have 5 to watch till i am up todate with heroes

then on to studio 60

from

TV Guide Panel wrote:

Loeb started by saying tomorrow night’s episode (Monday, March 4) of "Heroes" will end the current story arc as well as reveal and introduce the character of Mr. Linderman. After that episode, there will be a 5 week break of re-runs until the show returns with the final 5 episodes of the season. Every question left unanswered since the first episode will be resolved by the season finale. Except there will be new questions to be answered in the form of a season cliffhanger to insure viewers return for the next season.

Edited by Nameless

What a cliffhanger, episode 18 !

Peter Petrilli and Sylar face off !

I am sure Peter will get out of this, that might be the end of Mohinder though !

I was surprised they brought them together before the season finale !

Maybe there are more heroes yet to be found .

Anyone wondering if Lyle (Clare's brother) is also a Hero ? I noticed in an earlier ep Mr and Mrs Bennett couldn't have kids so perhaps he also will become a Hero at a later date.

And also Grandma Petrilli is on board as well, and in the know.

Plus Malcolm McDowell was awesome as Lindeman what a guest turn.

This series has everything, best thing I have seen in a few years. Out of 18 episodes, there has only been one I was slightly disappointed in.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Heroes guests in September at LFCC.

What a cliffhanger, episode 18 !

Peter Petrilli and Sylar face off !

I am sure Peter will get out of this, that might be the end of Mohinder though !

I was surprised they brought them together before the season finale !

Maybe there are more heroes yet to be found .

Anyone wondering if Lyle (Clare's brother) is also a Hero ? I noticed in an earlier ep Mr and Mrs Bennett couldn't have kids so perhaps he also will become a Hero at a later date.

And also Grandma Petrilli is on board as well, and in the know.

Plus Malcolm McDowell was awesome as Lindeman what a guest turn.

This series has everything, best thing I have seen in a few years. Out of 18 episodes, there has only been one I was slightly disappointed in.

I am really looking forward to seeing the Heroes guests in September at LFCC.

Im sure Peter will be fine.

Think back to one of the first episodes... Hiro appears from future and says peter looks different without his scar.. no doubt a reminder of his clash with Sylar ;)

Half of me is thinking Lindeman is really Peter and Nathan's Father ( or at least I think he should be), and has a talent himself, as he did say that others have tried to kill him in the past, and he didn't seem too fussed when Nathan was going to kill him. I think we also need to see someone who can heal others.I don't think Mohinder will die though.

Half of me is thinking Lindeman is really Peter and Nathan's Father ( or at least I think he should be), and has a talent himself, as he did say that others have tried to kill him in the past, and he didn't seem too fussed when Nathan was going to kill him. I think we also need to see someone who can heal others.I don't think Mohinder will die though.

Interesting, Lindeman as Peter and Nathan's father , well why not, he seems very interested in this area, so it would make sense he has some sort of personal interest in this area.

It would be a big step to kill off Mohinder, although he doesn't look like he is in a very good way at the end of episode 18. However, that would kind of bring to an end the Scientific exploration that his Father started, and would kill off a whole thread running through the series.

I can't believe they have put a five week gap in the schedule at this point though, talk about making you want it more !

• 5 weeks later...

I'm up to the Chris Eccleston episode, so trying not to read too much here until I catch up. Absolutely loving it. The only weak link for me is the Jessica story and characters, other then that everything else is super strong and everytime I watch an episode, I simply want to watch it again. I really can't say that about any other TV series, other then the odd episode here and there.

And while the core concept is unoriginal, the way its handled and the story-arc they've gone for makes it fantastic and refreshing!!

Just watched episode 18...yay Malcolm!!! lol

And I'm not worried about Peter. His pretty floppy hair will cover up any scars, haha

*waits for next episode*

Nope. Not gonna happen. His floppy hair came away with the cut remember? lol

He'll have to track down 'Hair Grows Really Fast Hero' and absorb his powers! :P:unsure:

Just a question or rather an observation... :blink:

Why is there no future Ando ?? Can hardly separate him and Hiro these days !!

Whatever happened to the same matter occupying the same space lol so how can present and future Hiro meet ?

Oops thats 2 questions aint it... :WINCE:

Oh I dunno, i'll have to watch it again.. brain freeze taken over :huh:

Oohh it's all good!

Ah so Lindeman can heal...

Future Hiro didn't seem too keen on seeing past Hiro did he?

And what makes him change so much?

Yeah good points Disney Dude.

Oh, and why was Peter being a dumbass, and had his back to Sylar when he was invisible( to get the glass in the back of his head)?And why didn't he just fly above him so he was out of reach?And why didn't they just shoot Sylar again when he was on the floor? And why....LOL!

Edited by Mich

Interesting thing to note, the whole Linderman wanting the explosion to happen so that the event would rally the world together, is VERY similar to the plot of the Alan Moore graphic novel, Watchmen.

Also a thought just hit me as I was typing. What if the explosion will happen? So that, as Linderman put it, it will save the world? They have already saved the cheerleader after all...

• Moderators

Now that was awesome. Probably the best episode of ANY show this season.

The Sylar reveal was soooo good :P

Hell, if stuff gets that exciting, let the damn bomb go off :lol:

Something I realised.

Save The Cheerleader, Save The World was never meant to be about the explosion. It was to stop Sylar becoming Nathan and therefore the President. Which would save the world from that future. Peter was the exploder, so even if Sylar was killed by Hiro, the explosion would still happen.

Also, last weeks episode, with Sylar painting the future with a twisted Nathan as presendent, was that forshadowing of the big reveal this week?