Heroes - Season 1 - US Pace

Hellsbuttmonkey

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know who it should have been at the end? MICA. Now that would have made things interesting :YAHOO:

David...your sick! lol Well you know that Peter is gonna fell quite dirty for having all those wrong feelings he did, for a minute while he was taling to invisible man I thought he was gonna do a Luke Skywalker and say "Claire, claires my sister" but unfortunetly not, but Christopher Eccleston does have the whole Yoda thing down to a fine art :YAHOO:

i am loving this show! it is by far one of the best at the minute.

"Run" has left me with another bloody cliff hanger. arrrghhh!

i am loving hiro. he is the most adorable character ever! and i like claire too actually. her story line in pretty interesting. shes definately one to meet.

oh... look out heroes.... here comes syler!! arrghhh!

=x=

Great ep. Must say Peter Petrelli is fastly becoming my fav of the bunch now he can control his powers, or so to say keep them. Werent that keen on his character that much until the last few eps.

Oh and what a cliffhanger for the next ep!!!

Season Finale prediction

Peter Petrelli will be saved by Nathan from blowing up New York, leaving the finale open for him to then face off against Sylar, who is currently in the process of 'harvesting' abilities!!

Whereas Peter soaks them up!!

Well,

Watched Episode 17 last night.

Really does now start to reveal a few interesting facts i must say, building nicely to season finale.

Ive got so into this and can't believe only 5 episodes left :pyth:

Lets just say one of the BIG bosses is revealed.. and one that made me shout Holy S*** at the screen lol

Great new episode, really liked all the flashbacks can't wait for the next and I can't believe there is only 5 left.

I actually dont find that heroes leaves lots of unanswered questions, yes there is alot of questions to be answered but the show seems to answer alot each time and is always giving you snippets and clues, no where near as annoying as lost is with questions, heroes has it just right.

James

• Moderators

Claire looked well creepy when she walked outta that house! *shudder*

But yes, it was a wonderful episode, and I felt things I didn't think I would about HRG. Very well written and acted, and should be interesting to see where it goes from here.