Alias guests?

Agent Bristow

I would love to see some Alias guests at Collectormania 11 as I have only met one person from Alias which is Amy Acker.

I would love to see any of the cast but my favourites are Victor Garber, David Anders, Kevin Weisman and Bradley Cooper. I would like to meet Jennifer Garner but I can't see that happening! :chair:

Since shows like 24 and CSI are now being represented at other signing events, I think it's long overdue that we have some Alias guests over. I'd love to meet any of the following:

Gina Torres

Rachel Nichols

Amy Acker

David Anders

Bradley Cooper :wub:

Since shows like 24 and CSI are now being represented at other signing events, I think it's long overdue that we have some Alias guests over. I'd love to meet any of the following:

Gina Torres

Rachel Nichols

Amy Acker

David Anders

Bradley Cooper :unsure:

Thanks for all the responses everyone, at least I know I'm not the only one who'd like to meet Alias stars.

I thought that now the show is over :rolleyes: there is a better chance of them coming over to the uk!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alias was my favourite ever TV show and only Heroes has come close to kncking off the top of my list. I've met Victor, Kevin, Bradley, Greg, Melissa and David and would love to meet any of them again. Especially Greg (who is such a sweetheart and was really chuffed when I told him he'd been a top crush of mine for 5 years!) and Bradley (who let me grab his very nice bum)

It's a big fat shame that Michael Vartan is so scared of flying as I'll not get to meet him unless I go to an event in the US :D