My rather large blog post with a whole host of pics

Catmoo

Ok so I realise it's like a week late, but it's a very long blog post, I've got pics of guests, things they signed, showing what they signed and just random stuff myself and my sister bought. For anyone who likes Mark there's a great picture of him with Moo :YAHOO: Same with most guests.

I also have some cosplayers in here, so look out for yourselves :).

You can read it HERE

So everyone read and comment :poki: my blog got so many hits from people looking at my LFCC post, I just hope this is more popular as there's a hell of a lot more pictures.

Enjoy

*btw there's a lot of pictures so if you have a 56k it'll take a while, plus if any of the pictures don't load for you I'm not sure why that is...a few don't load for me but they do for other people, so I'm confused :chair:*

Blimey, I thought I spent crazy money at these events but you have completely outdone me :thumbup:

Cool pics, looks like you had a really good time.

dear god, do you have a bank account of lottery winning proportions???!?!?!?!

and oh. i see myself in the amber Q...

Ok so I realise it's like a week late, but it's a very long blog post, I've got pics of guests, things they signed, showing what they signed and just random stuff myself and my sister bought. For anyone who likes Mark there's a great picture of him with Moo :thumbup: Same with most guests.

You can read it HERE

So everyone read and comment :dance: my blog got so many hits from people looking at my LFCC post, I just hope this is more popular as there's a hell of a lot more pictures.

Enjoy

*btw there's a lot of pictures so if you have a 56k it'll take a while, plus if any of the pictures don't load for you I'm not sure why that is...a few don't load for me but they do for other people, so I'm confused :YAHOO:*

hey there ^^ I'm the Japanese/Chinese ghost story/horror girlie lol tis Blinded Ghost from project Zero ^^ and my friend Jan I think was just a medieval, elf inspired lass xD

Thanks for asking for the piccy ^^ tis awesome! And great blog!!

Blimey, I thought I spent crazy money at these events but you have completely outdone me :dance:

Cool pics, looks like you had a really good time.

dear god, do you have a bank account of lottery winning proportions???!?!?!?!

and oh. i see myself in the amber Q...

A student loan :dance: I didn't spend that much money tho.

Ok so I realise it's like a week late, but it's a very long blog post, I've got pics of guests, things they signed, showing what they signed and just random stuff myself and my sister bought. For anyone who likes Mark there's a great picture of him with Moo :thumbup: Same with most guests.

You can read it HERE

So everyone read and comment :D my blog got so many hits from people looking at my LFCC post, I just hope this is more popular as there's a hell of a lot more pictures.

Enjoy

*btw there's a lot of pictures so if you have a 56k it'll take a while, plus if any of the pictures don't load for you I'm not sure why that is...a few don't load for me but they do for other people, so I'm confused :YAHOO:*

hey there ^^ I'm the Japanese/Chinese ghost story/horror girlie lol tis Blinded Ghost from project Zero ^^ and my friend Jan I think was just a medieval, elf inspired lass xD

Wow Project Zero, cool, never would have expected that :dance:

i had a look at your blog and you both looked like you had a good time

thanks for going to the show and we are glad you had fun

yours

Jason Showmasters

Thanks for organising them! (Not that I go to other conventions, but Showmasters run the best!)

Wow, now that's a blog :D

Looks like you had a great time. I remember seeing moo around when I was crewing, so cute :wub:

Thanks for sharing :D

I wanted to get a picture of you with moo (cause you're the one crew member I 'know' from the forums, but I was too scared to ask :P

Huzzah! I remember you both taking pics of me and Rach [silent Hill]

Was nice to meet you both!!! ;]

Was great seeing you guys too, awesome costumes! We were kinda hoping to find a pyramid head, though a nurse and Cybil were just as great ^_^

Ok so I realise it's like a week late, but it's a very long blog post, I've got pics of guests, things they signed, showing what they signed and just random stuff myself and my sister bought. For anyone who likes Mark there's a great picture of him with Moo ^_^ Same with most guests.

You can read it HERE

So everyone read and comment :D my blog got so many hits from people looking at my LFCC post, I just hope this is more popular as there's a hell of a lot more pictures.

Enjoy

*btw there's a lot of pictures so if you have a 56k it'll take a while, plus if any of the pictures don't load for you I'm not sure why that is...a few don't load for me but they do for other people, so I'm confused :D*

I'm Jan the medieval elf inspired lass and I just wated to say hi :wub: It was so cool that you asked us for a photo, thankies for that, it made me feel like a celeb for a few mins lol

That is an impressive blog, nice one!! I can't believe how early you guys had to be up to make it to CM, thats real dedication for you, makes me feel lucky to live so close to MK.

I want a pic with moo at the next one :o - I missed out before, too.

Its annoying isnt it :wub: Thats twice now we've missed out on a picture of you with moo, its crazy!

But then we aren't entirely sure if we'll be going to G-Mex, because none of the guests really interest me... and that all the hotels seem to be fully booked

as well as another £200 ill probably spend of my loan :/

When I was reading the blog the one thing I wondered was 'Where in Wales are you from' yet when I looked through your blog I noticed your not from wales but are at Newport Uni. Newport's where I live :-x

When I was reading the blog the one thing I wondered was 'Where in Wales are you from' yet when I looked through your blog I noticed your not from wales but are at Newport Uni. Newport's where I live :-x

Yeah, we're originally from Essex, but at the moment we are at university in Newport ^_^

Small world huh? :)

Yeah, we're originally from Essex, but at the moment we are at university in Newport ;)

Small world huh? :)

if thats how long it takes on the train from Essex, then i'm glad i drive!!

if thats how long it takes on the train from Essex, then i'm glad i drive!!

Nah that's the train from Wales, it only woulda taken an hour or so from Essex.

Cool report. My mate is among your pics.... he was the one in the USCM armour (Aliens soldier guy).

Ah that's cool, his armour was great, and so was he for posing with moo :D

Ah that's cool, his armour was great, and so was he for posing with moo :D

Thank you, although it isn't finished yet (as Lance Henriksen was keen to point out).

It was my first time out in costume (other than Halloween), but found it great fun being asked for photos.

Just you wait until I get my pulse rifle. Moo will be for it then :dance: