how do you cope with the 'come down' after the show?

bl00djunkie

i got through all my photos and choose the ones i want to print, send them to lots of people and brag about who i met, buy frames or something for nice ones.

I used to write long entries in my livejournal, but i dont do that so much now. maybe i should - i have great nostaglia every time i read my LJ from the first time that i went!!

Ah hah !

You are suffering with post con blues.

First off, get all the stuff you got at the show together , autos, merchandise, pics etc and re-live the memories, then check out yor diary and see it's not really that long till the next show, and also try and do other events in between, Premieres, Store Signings etc, it keeps you going !

The infamous PCB's I get them all the time, its so weird, you have a prolonged period of adrenaline and then it all just ends suddenly.. you dont know what to do.. thats why showmasters are taking over the world to try and give you as many awesome shows as possible..

However you know things are bad when you get PCB's for a show that you werent even at :YAHOO:

A

it was my 1st one i've been to and i loved it so much.

Lainey took me and we've never stopped talking about it since.

i miss it so much *cries*

i cant wait for the next one. i'm only coming for one day but its better then not going at all! x

Just think... it's only 6 weeks until the next one!!!

Andrea

Woo-Hoo! :YAHOO:

Yeah, The infamous PCB do hit, especially when I go back to work after a con. It's a huge comedown, usually because Ian Sommerhalder isn't sitting next to me in the office or I don't have to get a virtual Q ticket to get into the lunch room, lol! :uhoh:

Best way to deal with it is to relive the great memories from the past con/s, and focus on the next one. And remember, it's a time to save some cash (if you can!). If they became too frequent, I'd be even more skint!

And I agree with Alex, SM are taking over the world with amazing conventions. Let's help them do it! :WINCE:

I'm a classic case for Post Con Blues.... sometimes its harsh, other times it's mild. Mainly due to me missing the close friends I have made at the shows.

It's thier fault for spoiling me too much :)

Lovin ya from here,

Shabs :)

Edited by Shabs

Ofcourse another good antidote is to just sit in the middle of the MK Centre and wait for C11 to come.....it'll be a while waiting, but you're guaranteed to be the first to meet the guests you want :blush:

i need names 4 me to do that!! come on sm more names plz :thumbup:

just wondering what anyone else does? i always come home after the show and just feel lost.....anyone else feel the same? :huh:

I totally understand! Luckily I've been so busy with work and stuff since I've got back I've not really had time to dwell on the fact it's over. And I've still got all the prints, posters and photos I got over the weekend to put on my wall. That's my weekend sorted and I'm gonna enjoy every moment!

xxxxx