NEARLEY KILLED!

Russell Nash

*can't print swear words so imagine them here instead!*

My brother was beaten up once in a racist attack. Police couldn't have cared less. What did that Police have to say about this?

Glad you're ok (you know what I mean!) though William.

*can't print swear words so imagine them here instead!*

My brother was beaten up once in a racist attack. Police couldn't have cared less. What did that Police have to say about this?

Glad you're ok (you know what I mean!) though William.

thanx tara!, i just cannot understand why people do these things.

i saw the police lastnight n they turned up again thismorning, they wer ok, only i just cudnt identify the people very wel as i didnt really see much. they said if i knew who it was or had seen ther faces then they cud have arrested them or at least give me some mug shots to look through.

they gave me the no for criminal injuries n ive got an appointment on tuesday.

Edited by william

FFS, what has become of the world. That's terrible. I'm glad you and your friend are "OK", as it were,and on the mend. I hope that something can be done about this sickening kind of behaviour from these people.

A few years ago, one of my brothers was the victim of an attempted murder (he had a firework thrown in his face by a group of youths trying to kill him), needless to say the police got nowhere with it. My sincerest sympathies and good thoughts go out to you, my friend.

Though there are no words which can express how sickened I am by this, take these few lines from a poem of which I am rather fond, I hope they will express, in some small, way, my sympathies and encouregement towards feeling better. (from "Take My Hand", author unknown)

Take my hand my friend,

I wish to help you along.

Just knowing there are two of us

Can help to make you strong.

I know life seems unfair

and sometimes gets you down,

But know that I am here for you

I'll always be around.

With my finest regards, Keith.

FFS, what has become of the world. That's terrible. I'm glad you and your friend are "OK", as it were,and on the mend. I hope that something can be done about this sickening kind of behaviour from these people.

A few years ago, one of my brothers was the victim of an attempted murder (he had a firework thrown in his face by a group of youths trying to kill him), needless to say the police got nowhere with it. My sincerest sympathies and good thoughts go out to you, my friend.

Though there are no words which can express how sickened I am by this, take these few lines from a poem of which I am rather fond, I hope they will express, in some small, way, my sympathies and encouregement towards feeling better. (from "Take My Hand", author unknown)

Take my hand my friend,

I know life seems unfair

I'll always be around.

thankyou very much!! my good friend!!

i cant really think of anything else to say but THANKYOU!

also thanx to harry and marina:)

Take my hand my friend,

I know life seems unfair

I'll always be around.

thankyou very much!! my good friend!!

i cant really think of anything else to say but THANKYOU!

also thanx to harry and marina:)

Mate I'm here for you if you need me. Keep in touch. Hope to see you soon.

Kind Regards

Richard

same happened to couple of my mates last time they went out in town.some chavs were tryin to make them buy a fone off them n they said no so got their heads kicked in.they had to wait in the rvi for about 4 hours befor they got seen aswel ;):D

same happened to couple of my mates last time they went out in town.some chavs were tryin to make them buy a fone off them n they said no so got their heads kicked in.they had to wait in the rvi for about 4 hours befor they got seen aswel :P:wub:

id rather have been offered to buy a phone, as nothing was even said just hit straight to the ground and im pretty sure they didnt want us to get up again.

just want to say an extra big THANKYOU!!! to aspen! just recived the post and got your get well soon card :YAHOO: , i really dont know wot to say, as apart from us spending time together at lfcc4 i really didnt know you before that and i really wudnt of expected anything like this from you. thankyou very much for taking the time to do that it means a lot!! :whistling:

just want to say an extra big THANKYOU!!! to aspen! just recived the post and got your get well soon card :D , i really dont know wot to say, as apart from us spending time together at lfcc4 i really didnt know you before that and i really wudnt of expected anything like this from you. thankyou very much for taking the time to do that it means a lot!! :D

I'm guessing you didn't mind Keith giving me your address and your welcome.

just want to say an extra big THANKYOU!!! to aspen! just recived the post and got your get well soon card :D , i really dont know wot to say, as apart from us spending time together at lfcc4 i really didnt know you before that and i really wudnt of expected anything like this from you. thankyou very much for taking the time to do that it means a lot!! :D

I'm guessing you didn't mind Keith giving me your address and your welcome.

well i wouldnt exactly want him giving it out to random strangers, but i trust you.

I got beaten up when I was ten, it was break time at school but we were inside because it was raining. Some guy was sitting on my seat and I asked him to move and he took exception... I broke several ribs and had lots of bruises, but the teacher wasn't sure whether to believe me because I didn't go to the hospital (why did I need confirmation from the hospital that I had bruises?!). Then some idiot told the teacher I'd started it by kicking the boy, and the teacher believed him and I got into trouble for lying.

I still have proof even now, I still have broken cartilidge (sp?) between some of my ribs which catches on itself and really hurts sometimes.