Ringcon Guest Suggestions

My ULTIMATE guest would of course be Miranda Otto as I am now desperate to get my daughter Eowyn to meet her before she gets to big for me to manipulate. Eowyn not Miranda lol.

Of course there are loads of the "usual suspects" that make for a good convention but maybe we should try and aim for guests that haven't yet appeared at a con over here? Ngila would be an excellent panalist as many of the attendee's over her that go to Lord of the Rings conventions are very much into costume making and designing (Lady T are you in with me on this???) and I personally think that she herself would find it fasinating to see the different aray of costumes that Joe Public have made. This worked particularly well with Julia in past years, and I know she loved seeing different interpretations of various dominions.

David Wenham is a must have too - I need him to complete the "family" album!

Lisa x

I am definately in on that one chicky. Just took me a while to reply! So busy processing pensions! I am actually working on my costume for this years another show (yes! We will be there!!) at the moment, it's Eowyn's funeral ensemble. Hope you and the family are ok!!

In Germany?!!! You coming too???!!! I hope that's what you mean!!! Wooooohooooo you'll see my Eowyn meeting big Eowyn!!!! Oh girl will ge GREAT to see you (two)!!!!!!! Send me a P.M and I'll give you my email address if you haven't already got it!!!

L x x

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

In Germany?!!! You coming too???!!! I hope that's what you mean!!! Wooooohooooo you'll see my Eowyn meeting big Eowyn!!!! Oh girl will ge GREAT to see you (two)!!!!!!! Send me a P.M and I'll give you my email address if you haven't already got it!!!

L x x

Sorry PMs are not enabled on this forum.

So far I've met and got autos in terms of LOTR from:

Peter Jackson

Elijah Wood

Christopher Lee

John Rys Davies

Billy Boyd

Sean Astin

Craig Parker

Andy Serkis

So would like to see:

Dominic Monaghan

Liv Tyler

Ian Mckellen

Cate Blanchett

Viggo Mortenson

Sean Bean

L x x

Sorry PMs are not enabled on this forum.

DOH! lol, sorry there Too Tall!! Force of habit :-) Lady T I'll see if I can dig out your email address and email you, we must meet up!!!

**hangs head in shame cos she should really know by now what you can and cannot do on here ha ha ha**

i would like to meet:

Peter Jackson

Viggo

Sean A

Sean B

Liv

Billy

Dom

Cate

Ian

John R D

Orlando

John Noble

Craig Parker

Karl Urban

David Wenham

Andy Serkiss

Christopher Lee

Sorry my list is so long but i have just started getting my middle earth map signed - so need to meet some guests again

My ULTIMATE guest would of course be Miranda Otto as I am now desperate to get my daughter Eowyn to meet her before she gets to big for me to manipulate. Eowyn not Miranda lol.

Of course there are loads of the "usual suspects" that make for a good convention but maybe we should try and aim for guests that haven't yet appeared at a con over here? Ngila would be an excellent panalist as many of the attendee's over her that go to Lord of the Rings conventions are very much into costume making and designing (Lady T are you in with me on this???) and I personally think that she herself would find it fasinating to see the different aray of costumes that Joe Public have made. This worked particularly well with Julia in past years, and I know she loved seeing different interpretations of various dominions.

Lisa x

I am definately in on that one chicky. Just took me a while to reply! So busy processing pensions! I am actually working on my costume for this years another show (yes! We will be there!!) at the moment, it's Eowyn's funeral ensemble. Hope you and the family are ok!!

L x x

yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I will be there, with bells on. We are staying at the Ibis. Check out my profile for my email. I'm mega excited already, but a bit worried that neither of us can speak a word of German. Oh well!

yeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, I will be there, with bells on. We are staying at the Ibis. Check out my profile for my email. I'm mega excited already, but a bit worried that neither of us can speak a word of German. Oh well!

That`s no problem at all, most people working at the convention are speaking English and more or less the whole programm will be held in English, except of the lectures. You will find out which lectures are in German or in English when the programm will be published. :dance:

See you in a few months. :YAHOO:

Claudia

Lisa x

Aww Lisa I'm gonna miss Eowyn meeting Eowyn I think :YAHOO: aww that would be a great site. Stupid work have told me I don't think I can have time off so close to xmas if Im changing my job which is looing likely. I was so looking forward to a repeat of last year *flaps arms like chicken then falls on the floor laughing*

I'm glad at least she'll be in manchester and I can get to that being a weekend.

As for Daisy if they get him now I will CRY!!!!!! its love for that man!

Hope your well chick, catch ya soon

Ellie xxx

Would love to meet so many people from the films but i guess top names on my list would be:

Hugo Weaving (yeah I know....will happen, not)

Sean Bean (yeah yeah...see above)

Viggo Mortensen (i have read somewhere he is quite shy so might not be keen for such an event, but i have never been to a convention b4 so dont know how these things work really)

Craig Parker

Mark Ferguson

David Wenham

Liv Tyler (yeah yeah, unrealistic again)

Marton Csokas

Billy Boyd

Oooh and Michael Elsworth as I just saw on a website he was to gondorian archivist, and as a fellow archivist would like to quiz him on a few things..."and what accession number did you give such-and-such?".....honestly jesting, partly...

heya every1 im new 2 dis so dunno ow 2 work it much lol :WAVE: i think dat:D:P:D!,-^'ELIJAH WOOD'^-,!:chair::dance::D shud go 2 da another show i luv him load'z only av met him 1nce nd i really wanna c him gen:P newayz contact me bak plz...ne1 dat is i aint go no m8s on ere nd if dere r ne elijah wood fans on ere i wud luv 2 tlk 2 ya aswell coz im a massive fan nd aint eva spoke 2 anotha elijah fan b4. wen i tlk 2 bout him round ma m8s dey just tell me 2 shut up coz dey aint interested in him lol ow rude ay:P

thanx, elijah wood no 1 fan always nd 4eva...I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA XxXxmwahxXxX

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:ELIJAH WOOD:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

plz have it in the middle of most people please have it in london thats a good place for most people like the london film and comic con 06 elijah wen't to that ,that was a good place :D

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE ELIJAH WOOD THE MOST!!!

and then i dont mind who else because you need anyone from the film to make it a lord of the rings con (im also a lotr fan but more of an elijah wood fan so please please please try and get elijah to go the the con...here's my list...

ELIJAH WOOD :WAVE::chair:

Orlando Bloom :D

Viggo mortenson

sean austin

billy boyd

dominic monaghan

john rhys

every really but especially elijah wood:D :dance:

Edited by I LOVE ELIJAH WOOD 4EVA

i would be happy for everybody if Elijah was there he is really great

for me i would love to have the chance to have a photo with all 4 hobbits

but mainly i am looking for smaller guests now like Sarah Mcleod Cameron Rhodes and Shane Rangi

plus some supporting cast like Karl Urban Daisy Wenham

and some behind the scenes like Rick Porras and Barrie Osbourne

Orli please but I guess that's out of the question so -

Hugo Weaving

Ian McKellan

Ian Holmes

Rhys (10 year old son) would like to meet

John Rhys Davies

'King of the Dead' - bless

Viggo of course

But.................... ORLI Pretty please...... *grovels, begs and pleads!*

P.S. Daisy too - for Doods.

That`s no problem at all, most people working at the convention are speaking English and more or less the whole programm will be held in English, except of the lectures. You will find out which lectures are in German or in English when the programm will be published. :D

See you in a few months. :wub:

Claudia

Thanks for that Claudia, it put my mind at ease a little. It's our first another show and I am telling you now, I am super excited. Less than 10 weeks to go! I bought a German CD last week so I am in th process of learning some words and phrases.

Elijah Wood PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD PLEASE PLAESE PLEASE:D

ELIJAH WOOD!

GO ELIJAH WOOD, PLEASE GET HIM AT THE RING CON, WHAT'S A LORD OF THE RING'S CONVENTION WITHOUT FRODO BAGGIN'S? PLEASE

GO ON MY WEBBIE PLEASE....ELIJAH WOOD WEBBIE....www.piczo.com/elijahwoodalwaysandforever....STILL NEEDS A BIT OF WORK BUT STILL, DON'T FORGET TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK:D

ELIJAH WOOD (FORODO BAGGIN'S) YOU NEED ELIJAH WOOD OR THE RING WOULD OF NEVER BEEN DESTORYED, THANK ELIJAH WOOD HE SAVED MIDLE EARTH, AND FOR THAT HE SHOULD BE INVITED TO THE CONVENTION. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :D:D:D:D:D<3<3<3<3