Who missed The Main Man at LFCC?

Due to events even The Main Man could not change, I was unable to attend this year's LFCC. I did want to be there and I miss everyone. I will be back for C10 however, so those of you who should... beware! But, who missed me at this event? And, if you are brave enough, who was glad I was not there? If you are one of the unenlightened ones who do not know who I am…

Have no idea who you are, but then you don`t know me :firedevil:

But the main man misses you...

Im sure the hotel missed you.. The shorts would have been a good thing though as it was REALLY hot, On Sunday my digital temp guage in the shade in my garden was readin g 38*c ouch

A

Have no idea who you are, but then you don`t know me :firedevil:

But the main man misses you...

Im sure the hotel missed you.. The shorts would have been a good thing though as it was REALLY hot, On Sunday my digital temp guage in the shade in my garden was readin g 38*c ouch

A

Hi Alex. Great to meet you on Saturday. Well done on the show, the crew were outstanding. And yes, it was a scorcher!

LOL no idea who you are so therefore no I didn't miss you (feels brave).

Besides nobody knows what abuse is until they get some from me, its more like torture, maybe I'll have the pleasure of torturing this Main Man sometime. LMAO he sounds like something out of a comic book (or is he)????

Due to events even The Main Man could not change, I was unable to attend this year's LFCC. I did want to be there and I miss everyone. I will be back for C10 however, so those of you who should... beware! But, who missed me at this event? And, if you are brave enough, who was glad I was not there? If you are one of the unenlightened ones who do not know who I am…

OK, I'll bite.

What kind of lame excuse is that not to come? Had I known in advance TMM wouldn't be there I might not have come myself. Please in future announce when you're not coming, preferably have it made a sticky by SM.