Did Holly and Ebony turn up?

obiton

I saw both of them at 11:20am on SAT and they were very nice. I had my photo taken with them and posters signed as well as a DVD.

WOW they were HOT :wub:

Holly who was wearing a pink dress looked as though she wasn't wearing 'you know where'.....

I have a photo and i will try and post it if i can.

She signed my poster here is what she said 'thanx for last night ouch'.

Edited by BluebizzieB

Did turn up but didn't have any 8x10s to sign. Have to get some from other sources for next time. Similar problem with Nathan Fillion, wanted a signature of him as Caleb from Buffy but only Firefly/Serenity 8x10s were available. Be great if the photos available for signing for each guest could be posted on the website beforehand then we would know which guests we would need to bring our own 8x10s for.

I saw that Ebony in the toilets andjust thought she was a random person but she was talking on the phoen really loud about going to a barbeque and she kept lookign at my funny when I was touching up my make up in the mirror, she's really pretty though. xx

ooooo :( haha i think i spoke to one of them but didnt realise who it was i did look at think she looks like a model type person, i was asking her about what stall the LOTR photo was from cos it was pinned up infront but cudnt tell what stall it was with, i feel quite stupid now haha

Holly and Ebony are really good friends of mine and i will pass on all your kind words to them both

I'm a pro photographer and did a shoot with Holly on Wednesday and although she was really ill we got some great images

They will be available on my website soon www.monsignorphotographic.com

Hope you all picked up the girls Z cards and will check out their websites soon too

Best wishes to you all

Edited by paulo