Guest Cancellation -

• Showmasters Admin

Unfortunatly due to a new film commitment, Sean Patrick Flannery will no longer be able to attend London Film and Comic Con. We wish him the best of luck with his new film and look forward to working with him in the future.

Showmasters

*ahem* wish i hadnt said he was the one person i wanted to meet in that thread now...ohh well...at the risk of jinxing it at least the stargate gals are still here...and showmasters allways announces new guest when one cancels....usually

*ahem* wish i hadnt said he was the one person i wanted to meet in that thread now...ohh well...at the risk of jinxing it at least the stargate gals are still here...and showmasters allways announces new guest when one cancels....usually

Don't forget Don. I reckon they should replace Dreyfuss with Mr. Flanigan. That would make me extremely happy :D

Dead Zone guests always cancel <_<:(

Except the lovely Nicole of course :wub:;)

they wouldnt but i'm hoping they'll replace him with the deadzones main man Anthony Michael hall ("dont you...forget about me") or kristin dalton maaaaaaaaaaaybe

I think her first name is Kirsten but anyway I agree with you :D

Yeah lets have another cool guest from indiana jones SPF was uber cool maybe collectormania 10 or collectormania Gmex they can try and get him to do that

Edited by kbran