Have u booked your Elijah photo tickets?

Charisma

Tickets  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Have u booked your Elijah photo ticket

• Yes
    • Not Yet
    • Not having one

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been sent the email about them too!! Im worried it says its not a confirmation, but am just glad I managed to book them!!! ;)

to clarify:

orders are only finalised when money has been confirmed. until then, the ticket is i believe reserved - SM confirmed in another thread that they're using a stock level, so there'll be a max number of tickets that will have acknowledgements sent to the purchasers.

thus, there should be no risk of losing your ticket - unless payment bounces :D

it depends on computer times... my comp may well be a few minutes behind or in advance of other ppl's, but the system that puts them up may be out as well :D

so it may well hav e been 6pm on the SM server ;)

Edited by Keeper

Got mine :dance::dance::clap:

Got a ticket for my daughter shell be happy. :WAVE:

i've booked too but i havent received the confirmation email ????'

i'm worried...help me SM!!! :dance::huh::YAHOO:

have you been sent ANY email after puttin in the booking?

if not, then check yur account in a few days time, and in the meantime, you may want to re-book a ticket. if you suddenly get 2, there should be no problem getting a refund on one icon1.gif

Got mine :YAHOO::dance::dance:

i've booked too but i havent received the confirmation email ????'

i'm worried...help me SM!!! :WAVE::dance::help:

have you been sent ANY email after puttin in the booking?

if not, then check yur account in a few days time, and in the meantime, you may want to re-book a ticket. if you suddenly get 2, there should be no problem getting a refund on one icon1.gif

thz for your quicky answer, yes i've send you 2 email with my order numbers to knows if it arrives

so what can i do? for the gold pass can you tell me if i can send you my photo fot the pass and where? thz a lot feda :clap:

• Showmasters Admin

thz for your quicky answer, yes i've send you 2 email with my order numbers to knows if it arrives

so what can i do? for the gold pass can you tell me if i can send you my photo fot the pass and where? thz a lot feda :unsure:

As per the email you got when you booked your tickets. SM will not reply to queries about your order status. You will know the order has gone through when your account has been debited by either Showmasters or Offworld.

Your tickets will be sent to you APPROX 1 WEEK before the show. If you email us with a query about when the tickets will be sent you will not receive a reply, the same if you ask if your order has been received, please check your account first as it can take a few days for it to appear after you order.

The contact details for sending in the picture should be in the confirmation e-mail you recieved when you booked your Gold Pass. If not send an e-mail containing a picture to info@showmastersonline.com.

If you don't have a digital picture to send, still sent an e-mail to info@showmastersonline.com asking for their postal address.

The contact details were also on the page you ordered the tickets through, see >>HERE<<

You will need to provide a photo of passport size to info@showmastersonline.com for identification on your pass.
Edited by Too Tall